adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Could've saved another $10 with that code...oh well. At least I finally got to use my last reward points. Still solid at $89 shipped.

The OG is super dope in person. Was not expecting them to sell out on ADC so fast when they first dropped. Struck out on footsites yesterday, but hit a couple Champs around 4pm and was able to track down my 9.5. Comfortable out the box and I'm sure it gets better once the Bounce breaks in a bit. The upper is more substantial than pics indicate. Was able to use a Champs VIP $20 off so walked out with my pair for $80 + tax. That white color was sick, wish I knew that one was coming. Definitely keeping an eye out for those. 

Yeah i like this colorway. Hopefully they'll add sizes soon.

laugh.gif
I checked with ADC CS and they didn't have it on their US release calendar......  yet.

Am I the only one that thinks the ripples make the shoe look more aesthetically pleasing? (vs OGs)

nope 1000000000000000% agree, I think the OG's look terrible, dude at Finishline was wearing them today and in person can't make me like them

people like them because they are "Yeezy esque" so I get it but I think Yeezy's are way overhyped anyway

Last edited:
nope 1000000000000000% agree, I think the OG's look terrible, dude at Finishline was wearing them today and in person can't make me like them

people like them because they are "Yeezy esque" so I get it but I think Yeezy's are way overhyped anyway

Salty u can't get a pair lol

Salty u can't get a pair lol

Lol. I hope no one is salty... These shoes are very easy to get. Resell is only 50+ over retail.
I remember getting my alpha OGs on ADC.. They sat for 4-5 hrs and this thread wasn't even up yet.

The pair I ordered from FTL is now apparently back-ordered until next week , so I just bought another pair on ADC and will return the FTL pair when they come in... 

Seeing that Eastbay and Champs are back-ordered as well. Never ordering from sneaker retailers again if I can just order straight from the brand. Also don't have to deal with shipping costs.

So now that Eastbay is allowing promo codes with free shipping, I made a new order with them since my size is back ordered til 6/27 just like my previous FTL order anyways. Came out to $180 shipped for 2 pairs of the OG instead of $114 for 1 pair from FTL so I cancelled that order.
peep the kicks peep the kicks and nikeairon nikeairon repped for the info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom