Adidas NMD thread

We'll see in a few days if there's gonna be a lot of returns... Looks like the board is split when it came to sizing on the XR1's.
...or returns when the resale market becomes flooded
laugh.gif

I was extremely suprised I got through at 7:25AM PST on mobile while I was driving to work.. THE XR1 page was sold out soon after so I'm sure my order will be cancelled 
ohwell.gif

On a side note, has anyone received a confirmation email from ADC yet? 

Didn't someone have them early and said it fits the same size as PK NMDs so go down 0.5? That's the closest info we've came across so better to trust that I guess. (unless I've missed some other info)
Well, someone who had the shoe on in a picture on IG said differently.

It seems that the XR1 PKs NMD are nowhere as limited as the R1 PK NMDs (not counting the Japan Pack PKs because those were like everywhere)

Was able to cop my first pairs of nmds, can't wait, got the Reds and the whites off Eastbay!! Which are more comfortable to Nmd or ultra boost?
I like the cushioning of the Ultra Boost better. There's more forefoot support in the Ultra Boost then there is in the NMD's imo. 

Was able to cop my first pairs of nmds, can't wait, got the Reds and the whites off Eastbay!! Which are more comfortable to Nmd or ultra boost?

Got my first pair from the Journeys drop. And UB are more comfortable by a mile. In fact NMD's IMHO are not as comy as the alpha bounce or the OG pure boost. I was a little surprised TBH. All that said they are comfortable but not even close to UB.

Got my first pair from the Journeys drop. And UB are more comfortable by a mile. In fact NMD's IMHO are not as comy as the alpha bounce or the OG pure boost. I was a little surprised TBH. All that said they are comfortable but not even close to UB.
Well NMD have like 1/2 the Boost material of the UB. Same as the Pureboost. UB are comfy but most are lame dad shoe looking color ways.

Last edited:
lol I haven't been able to cop on adidas since the white camo pks.. ever since then i've been losing to the splash page

I like the cushioning of the Ultra Boost better. There's more forefoot support in the Ultra Boost then there is in the NMD's imo. 

Thanks for the feed back!!

Well NMD have like 1/2 the Boost material of the UB. Same as the Pureboost. UB are comfy but most are lame dad shoe looking color ways.

Aesthetics are opinion and really comfort is too. But like I said the NMD are behind the Alpha Bounce or the Pure Boost 1.0 (the only ones I can speak too) so it's not just the density of the boost. Do the NMD look like Dad shoes? First time I've heard that.

Back
Top Bottom