Adidas NMD thread

The black reflective pair still available anywhere? need big size for a friend S31505 I think is style code

Not feeling the XR1 pinstripes. Thankfully the Triple Black on Kith are pinstripes instead of glitch. No salt if I take L's.

Last edited:

White: BA8600

Blue: BA8598

Olive: BA8597

Red: BA8599
Thx
This Checkout loop **** really needs to go. Biggest sense of false hope
mean.gif
Just getting bounced between PayPal and ADC in an infinite loop lol
stucked in payment loop

Payment loop three releases in a row
Been having that issue for a long time. Even though I can add to cart quickly. The only thing that worked for me was changing the credit card and getting a new number. But that usually only works once and then for some reason, I get the same loop. 

Hit on a size 12 triple black on KITH... just happened to be checking the site when they went live... Tried for 11.5 but got hit with inventory issues while checking out.... went back and copped the 12.... Has anyone confirmed how these fit? Similar to a city sock?

Hit on a size 12 triple black on KITH... just happened to be checking the site when they went live... Tried for 11.5 but got hit with inventory issues while checking out.... went back and copped the 12.... Has anyone confirmed how these fit? Similar to a city sock?
Congrats dude, I think they are more TTS, not like the city sock.  They don't have the sock like ankle, it's more like the regular NMD liner.

I lay down and turn my back and Kith has the all black ones smh. thought those were september?

I won a pair of the White / Cyan (light blues) at adidas. Is it even worth it to make the drive to go pick it up? Or will they be sitting on shelves..

Was able to reserve yesterday the blue xr1 picked that up then right after was able to score a city sock

Today was a good day

Looks like that makes 3 of us (so far) that got in on the Black Xr1.  Was looking at the Kith x Stance collection, "hmm, Kith IG went off, I think I'll go check the the footwear page to see..."  BNTL'ed it. (only one I was semi-waiting for in Sept.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom