Adidas NMD thread

Just received this email from Adidas. They just had to throw salt on the wound. 
frown.gif

Aesthetics are opinion and really comfort is too. But like I said the NMD are behind the Alpha Bounce or the Pure Boost 1.0 (the only ones I can speak too) so it's not just the density of the boost. Do the NMD look like Dad shoes? First time I've heard that.
How about the durability of the outsole on NMDs? It has to be better than the ultraboost continental 2.0. All of mine have significantly worn down from casual wear. 

Last edited:
Aesthetics are opinion and really comfort is too. But like I said the NMD are behind the Alpha Bounce or the Pure Boost 1.0 (the only ones I can speak too) so it's not just the density of the boost. Do the NMD look like Dad shoes? First time I've heard that.
Yea it's the density of the boost. You haven't seen the NMD deconstructed? It has less boost than Pure Boost. Maybe... 25-30%.

If anybody is looking for the black glitch NMD XR1 with the blue pull tab, PM me.  I know a spot doing phone orders now, not sure what sizes are left but I know they have 10.5 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom