Adidas NMD thread

Did the Glow in the dark city sock restock at Footlocker in on 34th in NYC today?

I'm willing to bite for like 220~ so the more on the market the better for me. 

Damn, crazy people actually got through on Offspring- thats 2 people I've seen on here- I heard it was crash city for those (I didn't try). Good link Infamous^ I'm sure some people are looking for those

Anyone know if the French NMD will be fcfs?
Or come Friday will they say some bs like raffles were given out 2-3 days prior

do you find these have more stretch then the mesh?  how did you choose size?  tts or .5 down?
The above is my first mesh pair, this is my second (although this one is not exactly mesh). Both are 8.5.  No, I do not find the grey wool more stretch than my first one. In fact, it feel less stretch on the grey wool (but don't get me wrong though, it still super comfortable). 

Nike Flyknit Racer - 9

Ultraboost - 9

Ultraboost uncaged - 9 

NMD Primeknit - 8

Mesh (include the wool) - 8.5 

So yeah, I go .5 down. My sizing on most shoes is 9. Some people say NMD that is not PK  are TTS, but well, this is my second non-PK and I go .5 down because its BIG. 

Hey guys I have a question!
I just copped the NMD XR1 Triple white in US 12.
My question: In the nmd mesh (red camo) I have a 12.5 and when I ordered normal r1 Primeknits a month ago I picked 12.5 but it was too big... Will 12 in These XR1's fit, or differently said: Do XR1 PK fit like R1 PK?

Hey guys I have a question!
I just copped the NMD XR1 Triple white in US 12.
My question: In the nmd mesh (red camo) I have a 12.5 and when I ordered normal r1 Primeknits a month ago I picked 12.5 but it was too big... Will 12 in These XR1's fit, or differently said: Do XR1 PK fit like R1 PK?
I have mesh in a 10.5 and the XR1's fit that same size for me well... I wear a 10 in the Glitch Camo NMD's... so I'd say you'll be fine.

My experience at Foot Locker 34th street today:

Got a wristband last night and was told by security, "This place is going to be crazy so you should probably sleep the night here starting at 1am if you want to get in and get anything.  Store opens at 8:30".  I laughed, went home, spent a wonderful night with my family and loved ones and felt bad for the folks who thought sleeping over would accomplish anything.

This morning I had a great breakfast with my wife, strolled up to the long, long, LONG line at Foot Locker.  Security all had no idea what was going on with the wristbands.  I literally asked 6 different security people and all told me something different, from get to the front of the line to get to the back of the line to "****, they should have told me what this color band means". After hanging out in the line in the sun for 45 minutes (it was actually a gorgeous day), they called my wristband number and I passed about 300 people on line to walk in (including some people who were literally fighting security to get to the front of the line).  They introduced me to my personal shopper.  She asked what I was looking for and I said, "Primeknit Adidas NMDs please.  I'm a size 14."  The personal shopper had no idea what I was talking about.  We walked over to the Adidas area and she asked what primeknit was.  I asked her to look for anything that had "PK" or "CS" on the box.  She was super confused, and legitimately felt bad because it seemed like she wanted to help. She asked that I show her the shoes I wanted on the wall.  There was nothing left but scraps up there, even though I was one of the select few to get in the store early.  I showed her a picture on my phone from last night of the NMDs I was looking for.  She disappeared in the back to check.  She came out with one shoebox for a black mesh size 13 and said this was the only thing they had remotely in my size.  She said she didn't even think they had gotten anything in a size 14.  She then quietly said that celebrities (she mentioned Victor Cruz) basically raided the store last night and there were VERY limited supplies in only certain sizes when the store opened.  She said a lot of people who camped out overnight are walking in and walking out.  

I shrugged and walked with her to the Jordans area.  I looked at a list on my phone and asked her if she had 7 different models of shoes.  She checked and one by one said they were not only completely out, but it was likely they didn't get any size 14s.

I thanked her for her time and walked out of the store. I went over to a cool group of people who were on line with me for the 45 minutes and one by one told them the Foot Locker didn't have their shoes in there.  They all left the line and went to work.

Congrats to those of you that copped a pair or two of cool shoes at the Foot Locker.  Apparently you were of a VERY select few.  Alls I can say is WOW thank the lord above I didn't do anything dumb like camp out there (sorry to you folks who did).

The above is my first mesh pair, this is my second (although this one is not exactly mesh). Both are 8.5.  No, I do not find the grey wool more stretch than my first one. In fact, it feel less stretch on the grey wool (but don't get me wrong though, it still super comfortable). 

Nike Flyknit Racer - 9

Ultraboost - 9

Ultraboost uncaged - 9 

NMD Primeknit - 8

Mesh (include the wool) - 8.5 

So yeah, I go .5 down. My sizing on most shoes is 9. Some people say NMD that is not PK  are TTS, but well, this is my second non-PK and I go .5 down because its BIG. 
The clear blues in your pic are circular knit, not mesh.  Those fit closer to PK sizing than mesh, and I size down on them as well.  But they are different than most of the other mesh models, which are TTS based on the ones I've tried on.

The clear blues in your pic are circular knit, not mesh.  Those fit closer to PK sizing than mesh, and I size down on them as well.  But they are different than most of the other mesh models, which are TTS based on the ones I've tried on.
Yeah, the blue one, whatever material that is 
roll.gif
 is quite roomy, can even go for 8. But I'm fine with 8.5. Anyway, if this is circular knit, then I do not own a mesh. As for the grey wool, I also go with 8.5 and I'm very happy with the sizing. size 9 would be way to big, could swim in it. 

My experience at Foot Locker 34th street today:

Got a wristband last night and was told by security, "This place is going to be crazy so you should probably sleep the night here starting at 1am if you want to get in and get anything.  Store opens at 8:30".  I laughed, went home, spent a wonderful night with my family and loved ones and felt bad for the folks who thought sleeping over would accomplish anything.

This morning I had a great breakfast with my wife, strolled up to the long, long, LONG line at Foot Locker.  Security all had no idea what was going on with the wristbands.  I literally asked 6 different security people and all told me something different, from get to the front of the line to get to the back of the line to "****, they should have told me what this color band means". After hanging out in the line in the sun for 45 minutes (it was actually a gorgeous day), they called my wristband number and I passed about 300 people on line to walk in (including some people who were literally fighting security to get to the front of the line).  They introduced me to my personal shopper.  She asked what I was looking for and I said, "Primeknit Adidas NMDs please.  I'm a size 14."  The personal shopper had no idea what I was talking about.  We walked over to the Adidas area and she asked what primeknit was.  I asked her to look for anything that had "PK" or "CS" on the box.  She was super confused, and legitimately felt bad because it seemed like she wanted to help. She asked that I show her the shoes I wanted on the wall.  There was nothing left but scraps up there, even though I was one of the select few to get in the store early.  I showed her a picture on my phone from last night of the NMDs I was looking for.  She disappeared in the back to check.  She came out with one shoebox for a black mesh size 13 and said this was the only thing they had remotely in my size.  She said she didn't even think they had gotten anything in a size 14.  She then quietly said that celebrities (she mentioned Victor Cruz) basically raided the store last night and there were VERY limited supplies in only certain sizes when the store opened.  She said a lot of people who camped out overnight are walking in and walking out.  

I shrugged and walked with her to the Jordans area.  I looked at a list on my phone and asked her if she had 7 different models of shoes.  She checked and one by one said they were not only completely out, but it was likely they didn't get any size 14s.

I thanked her for her time and walked out of the store. I went over to a cool group of people who were on line with me for the 45 minutes and one by one told them the Foot Locker didn't have their shoes in there.  They all left the line and went to work.

Congrats to those of you that copped a pair or two of cool shoes at the Foot Locker.  Apparently you were of a VERY select few.  Alls I can say is WOW thank the lord above I didn't do anything dumb like camp out there (sorry to you folks who did).
Good thing I left 5 mins after queueing. Was expecting this.

Good thing I left 5 mins after queueing. Was expecting this.
Yeah I noticed that all the pairs of interesting UBs and NMDs in the pics had a "Limited Availability" tag on them.  So basically they just scrounged up a couple of pairs of each colorway so they could hype up the grand opening.

the fact that Cruz has to take from store inventory is a ******* mockery....
I call BS on this. My buddy is an agent and the players all have access to the players only/B2B site and can generally get what they want. I don't believe Cruz would have any issue getting the shoes he wanted, especially considering this store opening didn't have anything super exclusive. But hey, who knows 

Yeah I noticed that all the pairs of interesting UBs and NMDs in the pics had a "Limited Availability" tag on them.  So basically they just scrounged up a couple of pairs of each colorway so they could hype up the grand opening.
Thought the exact same thing.  I also thought it was a bit telling that every time they showed that NMD wall in photos and videos there were different pairs on it.

Here's what happened: They had insanely low numbers of primeknits and citysocks...like think 5 of each (so good luck finding your size)...and some Chukkas.  Once any of those sold out they threw your garden variety meshes up there in the empty slots to make it seem like they weren't sold out of everything.  I noticed that around the store.  When I walked to the Nike section, I noticed the shoes they had on the wall looked like every foot locker in every mall in America.

Back
Top Bottom