Adidas NMD thread

laugh.gif
 Oneness drop the 3X White XR1's from $220 to $160

onle 1 size 13

just called around and Brea mall is getting them in tommorow. first come, first serve. too bad my funds aint right

just called kingz plaza about the vapour greys they said they dont have them.  anyone check 42nd st ? 

just left a bay area champs. dudes didnt know what i was asking about. they said they dont know when any nmd comes in haha. well entered my name into the sp raffle for bred 1s so not all was waste.

Has anyone checked with woodfield? No one answered.
Edit: lady said they got them in today and are sold out. Bummer

Last edited:
Wierd I was checking launch locator and it said adidas nmd primeknit (tan) and showed a store near me , now i checked again and it's gone it now says adidas nmd brown/white and shows a different location farther away and the other one doesn't even show up anymore

Wierd I was checking launch locator and it said adidas nmd primeknit (tan) and showed a store near me , now i checked again and it's gone it now says adidas nmd brown/white and shows a different location farther away and the other one doesn't even show up anymore
Same, it took off the one next to my house and it says brown/white as the color now, not tan.

I swear my champs is run by idiots.. This is literally the 3rd time in a year they've managed to screw up an in-store stock order.

I wanted the grey wool NMD in a sz 11 and instead got these ugly pos NMDs in a sz 11.5 in the mail:

View media item 2149521

View media item 2149531
My grey wools from Macy's came with a stain on the side-I tried to order from Champs but they messed up my order... Should I contact Adidas and see if they can give me a replacement pair or am I SOL? Macy's is OOS, as such.

just called around and Brea mall is getting them in tommorow. first come, first serve. too bad my funds aint right

They already got them today. I went around 115pm and there was a line. Staff was sorting out inventory in the back the whole time I was there but I had to leave around 145 pm cuz of work. Probably all sold out by now.

Line was about 25 deep

Last edited:
Those of you hoping (stressing) to get Beiges at Champs this Friday are probably better off just buying a resell pair TBH.

Those of you hoping (stressing) to get Beiges at Champs this Friday are probably better off just buying a resell pair TBH.

I'm done paying resell prices (unless $20-30 over retail). I'm beginning to have "retail-or-bust" mentality.

It seems useless to call around the ChumpsSports in my area, either they don't know or are just lazy liars who doesn't want to deal with phone calls.

After the mess that was the 34th street Foot Locker this morning, later in the day I went to the soho Adidas Originals store and copped a pair of the Black 3M Reflectives with ease (and a free poster and sticker). FYI they have tons of the white and black Reflectives, as well as any of the other recent meshes. That is a good location with a good selection.

Simply put, the pics of the black 3Ms you guys put up on this board looked too damn good to ignore. Thanks for day/night comparison photos.

I've been waiting to find a mesh pair that I liked enough to use as a beater pair. Now I can FINALLY get my wife to stop looking at my Primeknit NMD collection and asking, "When are you going to WEAR any of these NMDs in your collection?!" Haha.

View media item 2149686View media item 2149687

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom