Adidas NMD thread

if anyone knows where I can get these in a US 12.5/UK 12 please let a player knowwwww

so good....

I call BS on this. My buddy is an agent and the players all have access to the players only/B2B site and can generally get what they want. I don't believe Cruz would have any issue getting the shoes he wanted, especially considering this store opening didn't have anything super exclusive. But hey, who knows 
From what I heard, the Jordan 1 and 31 banned was sold at this location as a pack.  Not sure if that pack was packaged in a special way as the exclusive.

-And this isn't to say Victor Cruz was running around like supermarket sweep throwing 700 pairs in his bag with a hamburgalar mask on.  The night before was by invite only and was to check out the new digs (which were impressive) as much as it was to cop anything before the general masses.  I believed the saleswoman because she said everyone at the store was talking about it as a big deal and she wasn't quite sure who he was. 

From what I heard, the Jordan 1 and 31 banned was sold at this location as a pack.  Not sure if that pack was packaged in a special way as the exclusive.

-And this isn't to say Victor Cruz was running around like supermarket sweep throwing 700 pairs in his bag with a hamburgalar mask on.  The night before was by invite only and was to check out the new digs (which were impressive) as much as it was to cop anything before the general masses.  I believed the saleswoman because she said everyone at the store was talking about it as a big deal and she wasn't quite sure who he was. 
Yeah just because he has a Nike deal doesn't mean he never enjoys shopping for kicks in a store like the rest of us.

they're going the Pharrell Williams Stan Smith route, so you might squeeze 1 W outta there. Might not be the color you want tho...

Yeah just because he has a Nike deal doesn't mean he never enjoys shopping for kicks in a store like the rest of us.
yeah he just using all his advantages and since his appearance hypes up the release why not buy the kicks anyway he just took the pair out of the hand of a reseller who had inside connects to know about the bands.

he can get almost anything from Nike, but I'm sure he occasionally walks into Kith and grabs some limited stuff. 

Def going to try to hit for those French PK at Champs on Friday because the launch locator says it's dropping at the one right next to my house, how convenient.

Def going to try to hit for those French PK at Champs on Friday because the launch locator says it's dropping at the one right next to my house, how convenient.

^you should probably call now just in case - saw a lot of other stores already put them out...

^you should probably call now just in case - saw a lot of other stores already put them out...
Just called and they said they weren't getting them.  They're on the launch locator too, hmmmm, fishy fishy.  He said he confirmed with his manager already.  I guess I'm going to make a 30 min drive to the other mall.  

Just called and they said they weren't getting them.  They're on the launch locator too, hmmmm, fishy fishy.  He said he confirmed with his manager already.  I guess I'm going to make a 30 min drive to the other mall.  

I was just going to ask how accurate is the launch locator. So there's still hope a Champs close to me may have pairs?

best to go in person than to call. Sure they'll lie 9 times out of 10 in person, but they'll lie 10 times out of 10 over the phone

some champs are already selling them, I see people in FB groups with Vapour Grey PK with Champs bags and Champs stickers on the box. Put down the phone and check your local Champs in person, especially the ones thats actually on the launch locator. 

Last edited:
Some sizes of the black exclusive sitting at Champs North Point. Call over and see if they'll ship. Or go to your local Champs and see if they'll locate and have them ship it for you maybe. GL to those still looking.

On the Launch Locator it looks like only 10-15 stores in the whole country are getting these in, that's some BS if it's accurate although it looks like more stores than that since people already have em

On the Launch Locator it looks like only 10-15 stores in the whole country are getting these in, that's some BS if it's accurate although it looks like more stores than that since people already have em
Shows 3 around me having them- I called 2 and they said they didn't have em in yet though

I just went on my lunch to a location on the launch locator and they didn't have them or have any idea about them. Does them being on the launch locator guarantee them being there on Friday ?

3x Blk Xr1's get here Thursday [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

a bit out of the loop but what nmds are dropping this week at champs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom