Adidas NMD thread

My avenue order got cancelled, :frown: size 11

Hi

We are very sorry to let you know but your order has been cancelled.
Due to a technical problem our size run was wrong and was the size you ordered is already sold out.

A refund is on its way :smile:

Better luck next time

Enjoy your friday

Lom

Team Avenue
AVENUESTORE.BE

Last edited:
First time doing this for my son and failed miserably. Just a question but will these be released in stores at all? Sorry not very into shoes so I'm not very well informed but crazy to see the dedication/love y'all have!

I still got the order that went through on adidas. Are they known for cancelling orders that go through? Hopefully that doesnt happen.....

called Chase, said they sent the authorization to Adidas and Adidas rejected them. Called Adidas and they said it was because of the mass volume of orders. :smh::smh:

I still got the order that went through on adidas. Are they known for cancelling orders that go through? Hopefully that doesnt happen.....

It could happen but more likely not to.
Happened to me only once with the olympics

news for those looking forward to future Confirmed reservations. In NYC, they're manually going through the list of winners and if they find doubles of your name, they're crossing you off. I saw red pen marks over some of the winners with more than one reservations.

My avenue order got cancelled, :frown: size 11

Hi

We are very sorry to let you know but your order has been cancelled.
Due to a technical problem our size run was wrong and was the size you ordered is already sold out.

A refund is on its way :smile:

Better luck next time

Enjoy your friday

Lom

Team Avenue
AVENUESTORE.BE

I lost it at "better luck next time" lol so disrespectful

First time doing this for my son and failed miserably. Just a question but will these be released in stores at all? Sorry not very into shoes so I'm not very well informed but crazy to see the dedication/love y'all have!

Maybe post here under a different name that isn't disrespectful to the community?

news for those looking forward to future Confirmed reservations. In NYC, they're manually going through the list of winners and if they find doubles of your name, they're crossing you off. I saw red pen marks over some of the winners with more than one reservations.

more than 1 confirmation of the same style? or like you'r enot allowed to win a cs1 and an r1?

Still trying on SNS haha....keep getting the "This item is currently reserved in another cart. Please try again later"

Back
Top Bottom