Adidas NMD thread

The wools will be my 1st pair of NMDs. Question, is the strip of tape on the forefoot area for looks or is it there to cover a seem? I'm thinking of using a heat gun or blow drier to peel it off. Not a fan of that piece of tape. I appreciate the feedback.

Yeah, no order conf. almost always means the charges will drop off. They would have your order at least processed and waiting to be packed
Well, if I go to the actual Adidas site it says "In progress, ordered confirmed waiting to be packed"

ive been calling champs and HoH around my area and cant seem to find any info on the solar reds for sept 17th. Are these dropping online only?

the cart timer was everything for me.. gave me time to call my bank and resolve the cc error message...

the cart timer was everything for me.. gave me time to call my bank and resolve the cc error message...
Per people here there were no improvements tho..... 
eyes.gif

i think im gonna go copping reseller for cs1 wool

how much for the cs1 9.5?

300 ish? or below?

any plug here fam?

LC on these?

Looks fake to me, The back boost has 4-5ish nipples as it looks (Only 3) The tag on the box looks hilariously larger compared to normal tags and the box doesn't seem to have the "BOOST" Writing on it. But this could just be because the pictures are bad.

If you look at the inner EVA plug...since when did they have nipples on those too? Checked both my Aug NMD's and those weren't there. 

(unless these are newly produced.)

NT, what is the going price for the Adidas NMD_R1 PRIMEKNIT Vapour Grey in size 8.5? Thanks!

what's wrong with XR1 primeknit white. people are selling them on secondary market for retail or less smh. i know they got restocked alot but they always sold out on online retailers just to be sold in retail lol.

Per people here there were no improvements tho..... :rolleyes

you're not listening to the other side. do you understand how some of us managed to get through? the cart timer was an improvement yes, the actually adding to the cart? not so much.

Back
Top Bottom