Adidas NMD thread

LA and NY for triple black and triple reds.... smfh.... NY only for triple black XR..... wtf adidas????

Signed up for the XR1, doubt I'll get through though. Haven't done the new confirmed style though; do they message on Wednesday when open or do I just have to check all day?

Why tf did adidas do wristbands/raffles for the nmd release in August but now we gotta try this garbage confirmed app to have a chance at copping? Was hoping I could cop some triple blacks but **** that

Last edited:
Would like to know as well

I received my confirmation email a few minutes after my order went through. Status is still on "confirmed, waiting to be packed". Has anyone received a shipping email yet?

I usually wake up Monday morning and see a shipping email from adidas

I better have 2 of them in the AM :lol:

Last edited:
I usually wake up Monday morning and see a shipping email from adidas

I better have 2 of them in the AM
laugh.gif
This

I think only once did I order on a Friday and get a shipping confirm that weekend. I'm still salty that adidas isn't accepting my Shoprunner on these drops. It always takes so damn long to deliver 

This

I think only once did I order on a Friday and get a shipping confirm that weekend. I'm still salty that adidas isn't accepting my Shoprunner on these drops. It always takes so damn long to deliver 

Good thing I didn't sign up for that shoprunner ****, had a feeling adidas wouldn't accept it.

Quick question fellas:
I bought a pair of NMD_R1's (specifically the grey wool ones with orange and grey EVA inserts) from a certified retailer. Maybe it's because my foot is wide, but the inserts at the front of the shoe have developed a crease and I was wondering if this is normal.
Pic related. Also, the scratches are my own fault as I got caught in the woods with them on, but those happened after the creases occurred. 
View media item 2162685

Thanks for your advice fellas.

Wet it, then blow dry it

Why tf did adidas do wristbands/raffles for the nmd release in August but now we gotta try this garbage confirmed app to have a chance at copping? Was hoping I could cop some triple blacks but **** that
prob easier for them... then they don't need to waste staff collecting raffle entries

Good thing I didn't sign up for that shoprunner ****, had a feeling adidas wouldn't accept it.
They do normally, just not on the hyped releases. I asked customer support about it last time and they responded "We typically turn off shop runner for special releases as we can't honor the 2 day shipping during these releases.  So if you attempt to use shop runner it will default to the 4 - 7 day standard shipping."

I've seen people on here who said they've got it honored on drops. I'm guessing it may depend on your address. If its close to their shipping center then its easy for them to get it there in 2 days, but on the west coast it's different.

Either way, I got it free with my Amex so I can't complain too much, but I would be pissed if I paid for the service. 

They do normally, just not on the hyped releases. I asked customer support about it last time and they responded "We typically turn off shop runner for special releases as we can't honor the 2 day shipping during these releases.  So if you attempt to use shop runner it will default to the 4 - 7 day standard shipping."

I've seen people on here who said they've got it honored on drops. I'm guessing it may depend on your address. If its close to their shipping center then its easy for them to get it there in 2 days, but on the west coast it's different.

Either way, I got it free with my Amex so I can't complain too much, but I would be pissed if I paid for the service. 
i have a couple of amex cards. what is this shopify service and how does it work/ how do you get it for free through amex?

Just received my shipping confirmation email from adidas for the wool R1's :smile: Scheduled delivery 9/17. Hopefully the shoes look good in person......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom