Adidas NMD thread

Quick question fellas:

I bought a pair of NMD_R1's (specifically the grey wool ones with orange and grey EVA inserts) from a certified retailer. Maybe it's because my foot is wide, but the inserts at the front of the shoe have developed a crease and I was wondering if this is normal.

Pic related. Also, the scratches are my own fault as I got caught in the woods with them on, but those happened after the creases occurred. 

Thanks for your advice fellas.

Thanks so much for your quick reply. But is there any way to prevent this from happening.

Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Thanks so much for your quick reply. But is there any way to prevent this from happening.

don't wear your shoes????

it happens to all NMD's

adidas just cancelled my order for the r1 winter wools.......
You could try and call Adi

but they gonna tell you some hooopla about they oversold

and your order can't be fulfilled.

Happens to all NMDs, EVA plugs don't have elasticity and don't bounce back, all shoes with EVA soles eventually crease. I wouldn't be worried.

That sucks! Did u ever get a confirmation email before this cancellation? Or did they just cancel outta the blue?

Would like to know as well

I received my confirmation email a few minutes after my order went through. Status is still on "confirmed, waiting to be packed". Has anyone received a shipping email yet?

Why do people always expect shipping emails on the weekend when carriers like UPS and FedEx don't even ship until Mondays lol

I wear size 7.5 in PK. But I have a size 8. Thinking to get an insole for size 8. 

I heard UB insole is comfortable for NMD PK but what size is good?

Any recommendations on which insole (other than UB) and what size to use?

Back
Top Bottom