Adidas NMD thread

congrats to those who copped! if you did and was really planning on wearing them but found out you can resell for at least 1k. wouldn't you?
does anyone know where I can find the pink duck camo? need it for my wifes bday.
No. I would wear the shoes. No interest in being Al Bundy.

Hi guys looks for a legit check if anyone can help me out would be greatly appreciated

GALLERY]

grats to you bro. i wish i were in japan.  did they have crazy stock or you got ahead of the line?

i know there was an issue with the Hus from stockx, but this twitter account is only 13 posts in. kinda sus as well to me... let's see where it goes.
I know Mark. He just doesnt be on twitter much.

thanks to people who helped before lucky enough to see solestop put them up and got my gf a 7.5 for 155 shipped! of course deadstock put them up after i checked out for 153 lmao but who cares!

thanks bro, a couple of my friends who luckily copped the bapes here said they run small. got me thinking it's because of the insole, same as how the WM CS became tighter. 
hope they fit. im sure .5 up could work as well but i saw on twitter people saying they went TTS and it was still fine with the insole

Back
Top Bottom