Adidas NMD thread

hope they fit. im sure .5 up could work as well but i saw on twitter people saying they went TTS and it was still fine with the insole

Thing with nmd is if they fit a bit big, just insert an insole to fill up space and you're good.

Last edited:
so did anyone hit at Melrose adidas? 

Did they end up doing raffle? When I came out there last night it got mobbed out, w/ fights & **** they changed it to raffles, then shut raffles down after more fights. People still camped any way tho but I left

Did they end up doing raffle? When I came out there last night it got mobbed out, w/ fights & **** they changed it to raffles, then shut raffles down after more fights. People still camped any way tho but I left
called the store and they said they did the raffle and its done. 

pretty sure all xr1s are not mesh but a type of primeknit

Theres still quite a bit of xr1s on jdsports. some exclusives
https://www.jdsports.co.uk/search/xr1/
there all quite a few xr1 pk, most say it in title. all the glitch and striped ones are pk, all that released this weekend do not pk in title and appear to be mesh. 

asking for anyone that has first hand knowledge if they are indeed mesh(ones i posted a link to)

pretty sure they are but just want to be positive. could care less for the jd one as they look like mesh baller shorts. more interested in the blue and black pair released from footlocker eu. 

Is it just me, or is that super f'ed up.  Exactly what is wrong with the sneaker industry today.  Resellers flourish while guys who just want the shoes to rock can't get them. 

I've learned to not care, not hate.

Those cats are paying prices for kicks that I refuse to pay, both reseller and clients alike.

If I hit, I hit. If I don't, another release is 5 minutes away.

Either way, get money.

No time for feelings.

Those cats are paying prices for kicks that I refuse to pay, both reseller and clients alike.

Either way, get money.

No time for feelings.

this.

People tend to forget resellers get raped when buying inventory like that :lol:

Either way, get money.

No time for feelings.

Best summary of the Game period.

Before we get worked up, that's the same pic setting at different angles. What's the context?

Just glad this release is over so the thread goes back down to the usual level of "scum and villainy".
The previous constant personal attacks, splash/script questions and endless/mindless posts on what random actually means was just pure cr@p.

Belated congrates to those that hit.
If you keep and wear, cool,
If you flip, price gouge that dummkoph to the max.

Pink camo cooked 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom