Adidas NMD thread

got 1 black and 1 grey multicolor using my iphone. couldnt add anything to my cart using my laptop/chrome. 

I just got through on the Black Tricolor PK R1, order confirmation email already received!

How long u waited before u receive the email confirmation?
Initially i paid via paypal, after inputting info, it bring me back asking to reenter for security purpose. Ended up it kept repeting and i keyed in like 4 times. And i received paypal email saying i paid 4x for that amount! Anyone w same prob?

Thing is i didnt even get confirmation email and final page saying my irder is confirmed w order no.

When i had blacks loaded there were barely any sizes left, when i chose 10 it showed sold out then all the other sizes reappeared. Was about to check out on 9.5

nthat.gif

Mobile is the way to go for these.  Home IP is blocked, right through splash on both colors.

Also, Apple Pay is the GOAT.

Got two black Tricolors, 9.5 and my TTS, 10. One of them will work, and I'll return the other. Haven't hit on anything on ADC since March! 

is anyone getting this message? The authorizations went through but no order confirmation??? Regardless of if I try credit card or paypal
[h3]FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.[/h3]
Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom