Adidas NMD thread

Did anyone who got through easily manually use desktop? Or were they just mobile folks?
I got through right away on my mac.  Grabbed the black, then was able to go back in my browser and grab the grey without waiting in the queue again.

Tried to get through just for the hell of it on mobile while waiting for a haircut. Ended up getting the black tri color.

is anyone getting this message? The authorizations went through but no order confirmation??? Regardless of if I try credit card or paypal
[h3]FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.[/h3]
Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method.
I did this at least 20 times with different cc and paypal accounts. Adidas is so lame.

I'm located in Canada though... shipping to US address

Well I have no order confirmations, checked out three times, and have pending charges? And I cant log into my account to check order history. Sucks. 

Copped the black Tri-Color with ease....copping the grey ones when they release on foot sites later this month

Got order confirmation super quick. IMO the grey trico is better than black, with that oreo kind of feel. Black seems too boring, unless its 3M weaved in. That would be dope.

Salmon > Grey > Black I think. had to get 3 pairs of the salmons cause didn't know sizing smh. adidas got a nice return system tho. 

I've never hit on anything, so I got excited and went .5 up instead of .5 down. So I have a grey tri color 11 coming, but I need a 10 or tts 10.5...

Back
Top Bottom