Adidas NMD thread

for the salmon NMD PK, I got PP confirmation for sz 11 but no ADC confirmation, and it doesn't pop up in my account.  AM I done?

Copped both the tri color. Size 7 and 7.5 
pimp.gif
 didn't think I would cop any today. nice surprise. NOW I AM BROKE. back to work lol

is anyone getting this message? The authorizations went through but no order confirmation??? Regardless of if I try credit card or paypal
[h3]FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.[/h3]
Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method.
yeah, i've been getting this for months on every release.  Tried with 3 new CCs today and it made no difference
mean.gif

the Adidas NMD_R1 "Black Trico Stripes" showing sold out for me

few sizes for the white Trico Stripes

Last edited:

for the salmon NMD PK, I got PP confirmation for sz 11 but no ADC confirmation, and it doesn't pop up in my account.  AM I done?
That silent restock last week? It sounds like a ghost charge. I got confirmation but still hasn't shipped yet. 

yeah, i've been getting this for months on every release.  Tried with 3 new CCs today and it made no difference :smh:

I get this when i use my home billing address. I think i have been banned. I have to use other billing addresses now.

Last edited:
Fyi: when on product page, refresh and other sizes popped up. Did this on black tricolor. Website gave 10 minute check out timer.

Edit: got both email confirms from adc & paypal.

Last edited:
Got through splash page, added my size after trying over and over, then at the payment screen it freezes...what the hell?

Did anyone who got through easily manually use desktop? Or were they just mobile folks?
Checked out on desktop w/ the greys. Phone w/ LTE let me through around the same time. Tried to cart the blacks in 9  there, but OOS by the time I got thru the captcha.

Back
Top Bottom