Adidas NMD thread

is anyone getting this message? The authorizations went through but no order confirmation??? Regardless of if I try credit card or paypal

[h3]FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.[/h3]

Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method.

I got this! And now in paypal account theres 3 pending same amount.

Crazy how everyones getting through but me, am I doing something wrong or is everything sold out?

Got my confirmation email from adidas for the grey tri color. But noticed that my billing address is incorrect any chance they cancel my order or am I good to go

Got my confirmation email from adidas for the grey tri color. But noticed that my billing address is incorrect any chance they cancel my order or am I good to go
Theyll cancel. I had the same thing with the winter wool restock a few weeks ago. They cancelled after a few days. 

I just placed an order for 9.5 in the grey. Looks like sizes popped up. I wanted the black pair though :smh:

Manually was fairly easy

New script wasnt working for me

Carted 9 in grey manually but was playing around and lost it

Went back and only saw 3 sizes. I tried an 8 and it said it was sold out but all of a sudden all the sizes popped up

Tried 9 again and nada. Tried 9.5 and carted so i bagged that

Back
Top Bottom