Adidas NMD thread

Its lit. I haven't seen Adidas UK post anything, so I'm guessing there won't be an "official" release of the shoes.

Im all for having a nice collection. I want those Japan TB but if I don't get them oh well. I have never gotten any compliments from woman or men about my sneaker collection and when I have had any looks or questions have been from boys and girls.

What I'm not about is a person that somehow think are super exclusive because a pair of shoe and the connects he has to get them and think everyone that doesn't have them are beneath or have trash ...

I respect a person for the person not because of something they wear on their feet ... I understand that some people simply don't have the means and what they have is all they could afford and others that frankly aren't into things like that.

Today I sold a DS Pair of Grapes 2006 for 200 bucks. I felt sick sending them away especially when I see some of these basic joints going for way more. But I'm comfortable in my life to understand that I have to let this collection go ....

Anyways .. It was just a random thought carry on ....
I think everyone agrees with you when you say that (It's why I don't usually post pics of my shoes).  It helps that the people these days who have "plugs" or "early samples" are getting exposed left and right for rocking fakes.  With very few exceptions, we're all just hustlin' in different ways to get the shoe or shoes we want. 

I think my favorite conversations during my time on NT have been the times people were selling/trading to get the shoes they wanted.  Like those trying to get the colorway they wanted with the Color Pharrells or the Black V2 Yeezys.  I prefer someone says, "I jumped on a link and got a Red Pharrell!...gonna sell it to get the Black color I wanted!" over the person who sits there and whines because the one single shoe they were going for sold out.  

Last edited:
feast for bots?
sick.gif

Last edited:
?

I tried to order Adidas from office to the US and got this:

Country restrictions apply. Adidas is not available for delivery in United States.
Weird. I ordered them thru the app and the checkout process was smooth. Never got any errors about being in the US

Sf not getting them
frown.gif
I'm not sure if I believe that. If these are suppose to be widely released like reigning and others have hinted, Adidas SF should be getting them. SF got both the RC and CNY 3.0 and I believe both are likely more limited than this OG re-release. 

Last edited:

?

I tried to order Adidas from office to the US and got this:

Country restrictions apply. Adidas is not available for delivery in United States.
Interesting, this blocker was not active during the OG NMD release on Friday. I'm from the US and my order has a tracking number that is active with DPD (their international courier). They either honored their mistake in taking US orders or US orders will still be canceled regardless of what has happened to this point. Hopefully they let US orders slide (wishful thinking, I know).

Fyi: A&O is actually one of the more easy going, humble guys in the NMD thread. Helps with info & links since beginning. So if he's posting a pic of any shoe he has, just enjoy them for what they are. No more, No less.
Thanks man.  I didn't even realize he was talking about me 
laugh.gif

how do you know for sure?  everything we hear is just speculations and rumors
I'm not sure. I honestly have no idea. so just speculating. I just feel it would be a bit strange for them to get the RC, Triple Black 1.0 & CNY 3.0 and not the widely released OG PK NMD. The other 3 and especially the CNY 3.0 were fairly limited releases. 

Also, even if you call in, there is no guarantee the manager or employees will give you a straight honest answer. Especially, if they are not 100% sure themselves. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom