Adidas NMD thread

I'm not sure if I believe that. If these are suppose to be widely released like reigning and others have hinted, Adidas SF should be getting them. SF got both the RC and CNY 3.0 and I believe both are likely more limited than this OG re-release. 

I called and dude said online release on adc. He said they werent gettin them.

I called and dude said online release on adc. He said they werent gettin them.
You cannot trust employees (including managers). They lie all the time. Especially, for coveted shoes. Unless you have friends that work there, you're not getting the full truth. 

In fact, in my experience, employees lie over the phone the majority of the time whether it is a footstore or an Adidas Flagship. 

Last edited:

Thanks man.  I didn't even realize he was talking about me 
laugh.gif
+1

had no clue as to who he was speaking of

Called the Adidas melrose store. Piggy backing off what you guys said above, the dude on the phone said they aren't releasing it. I wonder of these shoes are a raffle style or fcfs

did you order with a US IP and not get cancelled?

No if you go back to release time posts, me and another had the UK zip code flagged. So if you have a UK address, go through a buy routine on another product all the way till end, and see if you get to final confirm page. Just being extra careful this time around.

nyc heads lets help each other out. I know a spot thats most likely getting them (they got the originals and all the yeezys) anyone got a line on any spots in bk or queens

that's cause he's looking at your limited hard to get NMD and he figure it was you when that's not even the case ... I just let him b.

I'm just speaking in general ... To whomever is that way ...
Repped. I honestly don't blame him with all the showing off that goes on within the site. It's the worst part of failing to cop a shoe you want: the inevitable stream of in hand pics on NT that push your salt level off the charts.  
Maybe, maybe not.
Just didn't like the timing.
Dude is fairly new, but still very well behaved here and other threads. He's all good.

Edit: looks like we both replied at same time.
Repped. Yeah, tough to tell but I just chuckle and move on.  Pretty much the way I react to 99% of the stuff on here. If you guys catch me in an argument on here please just ban me because life is too short.

By the way it's not lost on me that while I'm a nice guy, the two supporters I have are Darth Vader and a Tie Fighter pilot.  Obviously these shoes have already turned me to the dark side. 
laugh.gif

nyc heads lets help each other out. I know a spot thats most likely getting them (they got the originals and all the yeezys) anyone got a line on any spots in bk or queens
Going to the flagship store on 5th ave today after work to ask them about the release. Hopefully I get some info.

Maybe, maybe not.
Just didn't like the timing.
Dude is fairly new, but still very well behaved here and other threads. He's all good.

Edit: looks like we both replied at same time.
fairly new to what NT? LoL ... Not my fAult I forgot passwords and took a break. I been here since yuku ... When you actually had to get approval to join but ok carry on ... Second time you assumed.

Back
Top Bottom