Adidas NMD thread

If anyone already got ADC shipping, I'd be kind of upset to be honest. Employees should not be shipping your OG's on a holiday weekend (federal not corporate holiday tbf). Earliest shipping should be Tuesday morning and some people might not get shipping until Thursday or Friday. The following Monday at the latest. Also, I'll point out that ADC never gave me shipping confirmation on my Black or Green Human Race Pharell's. I didn't get shipping confirmation and delivery confirmation until the shoes were already sitting at my house. Then, suddenly, I get shipping and delivery confirmation from both ADC and Fedex (after the pairs were already in hand). 
why would you care about anyone getting their order ship info at any time?

why would you care about anyone getting their order ship info at any time?
I don't actually care. It was more sarcasm about people already expecting ADC shipping on a holiday weekend (my point was for people to chill and enjoy the weekend rather than expect such quick turn around). MLK is a federal holiday so many places are closed other than private businesses. 

I thought my statement would be read as such but I guess I wasn't clear enough. Should have thrown in an emoji maybe. 

probably UB trace cargo
He probably mixed up threads right? If that's the case, UB Trace Cargo retail for $200.00 and in Cali, they would be roughly $217-220 after taxes. With places that charge shipping, make that close to $230. So, no, it is not a bad price. I wouldn't pay more than $250.00 though as I prefer the Olive/Gum soles. 

Last edited:
I don't actually care. It was more sarcasm about people already expecting ADC shipping on a holiday weekend (my point was for people to chill and enjoy the weekend rather than expect such quick turn around). MLK is a federal holiday so many places are closed other than private businesses. 

I thought my statement would be read as such but I guess I wasn't clear enough. Should have thrown in an emoji maybe. 

Just gonna chill and enjoy the aftermath of this og release.
Went way above expectations. Knock on wood.
The upcoming Adidas x White Mountaineering ones may not even tempt me. Still love the original CS one. These not so much to like.

Would you guys cop. Not my render. Was on houseofstreetwear IG account. I feel like they'd cause pandemonium.
No and I probably wouldn't even try for them. It would be hyped like crazy but it's just so ugly to me. 

They have way too much going on. The actual BAPE NMD's look much cleaner than these Adidas x Pharell x BAPE concept. Wish they had been PK though. 

Last edited:
OGs ordered from Office over a week ago just got shipped and the tracking is working. I'll wait until they are in hand to get too happy, but it's looking like a W.

OGs ordered from Office over a week ago just got shipped and the tracking is working. I'll wait until they are in hand to get too happy, but it's looking like a W.
You're in Europe, right? Still baffled on their explanation for cancelling my order but at least I was able to get a pair Friday

Yeah I'm EU. Seems a lot got cancelled? Not sure why mine was successful as I checked out a while after they went live. At least you got a pair though!

You're in Europe, right? Still baffled on their explanation for cancelling my order but at least I was able to get a pair Friday
Yeah I'm EU. Seems a lot got cancelled? Not sure why mine was successful as I checked out a while after they went live. At least you got a pair though!
they got botted out

who knows if they actually checked orders and did some cleaning

Last edited:
So i asked the size online help team abt why my order got cancelled. It wasn't bcos of no stock but bcos of mismatched billing info. This is the part where I'm confused. Not bragging or what but i've bought quite a number of sneakers including the tricolor recently using the same billing/shipping info (not registered with cc) and they went thru but not for this OGs. I guess size had to be really stringent on this release. So salty.

So i asked the size online help team abt why my order got cancelled. It wasn't bcos of no stock but bcos of mismatched billing info. This is the part where I'm confused. Not bragging or what but i've bought quite a number of sneakers including the tricolor recently using the same billing/shipping info (not registered with cc) and they went thru but not for this OGs. I guess size had to be really stringent on this release. So salty.
So why didn't you put the right address?

Nah, they wont admit to overselling. That's just their excuse. Blame the customer

My email from office was similar:
Thank you for your email.

On checking your order we can see that this was cancelled as the information you have provided does not pass the criteria or match your card provider’s information.

As the order was cancelled for this reason, unfortunately no emails would be sent to confirm this. The reason for this is that if an individual was to potentially use your details to purchase any items then it is a high probability that they will provide their own contact information.

We would advise to check all details are correct and replace the order again on www.office.co.uk or alternatively you can call us on 0330 100 1906.

We apologise for any inconvenience and if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks

Gillian
OFFICE Customer Service

I used the same card I always use and the billing/shipping are the exact same so I don't know what they're talking about.

You can already get them cheaper than that locally if you're in Europe. I've seen $250-275 deals. 

However, after shipping and fees, Euro sellers are asking for $290-330 from US buyers. Anyways, it's a wait and see game. The low I see them dropping to is $250 + or - $10. 

Been trying the last 2 days with Euro sellers, they aren't budging for $300 shipped to the US. So I'll wait it out til US pairs are shipped.

You may be able to do $285 from a US seller but I doubt they'll be less than that- not a terrible price considering what they were at before the rerelease. I sold my 2015 pair for less than that oddly enough, but it wasn't to a stranger

Still no cancellation from size? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom