Adidas NMD thread

Still no cancellation from size? 
happy.gif
my 2 orders moved from "order placed" to "accepted" yesterday, why didnt they just cancel my order directly? 

pretty sure they have shipped all their stocks during weekend.

Been trying the last 2 days with Euro sellers, they aren't budging for $300 shipped to the US. So I'll wait it out til US pairs are shipped.

That's what I'm doing as well. Waiting it out. There's too many people trying to get $300+. Some of these sellers are going to have to take less and that's when I'll make my move. And Lee in mind US boutiques still haven't released

any website that has a picture of all the NMD's in every colorway released?

Right now, only StockX I believe. Go on their app, click on "price guide" and under filters put in "Adidas" then "NMD" (and nothing else) and it should give you them all in descending order of approximate worth (though that "average deadstock price" algorithm they use needs updating...those prices are all completely off from the real values).

Last edited:
That's what I'm doing as well. Waiting it out. There's too many people trying to get $300+. Some of these sellers are going to have to take less and that's when I'll make my move. And Lee in mind US boutiques still haven't released

Good smart strategy advise.
Actively compile list of sites, keep tabs on their social media.
By the time they drop, maybe the rest will have moved on to next hyped release.

Last edited:
It exists. It's called the Glitch Camo NMD. One of the best NMD colorways.
Yes, the Glitch Camo pack (Shrimp, Blue, Olive & White) release was separate and after the original two Black & Yellow glitch camo releases though right? 

I recall the Glitch Camo release was quite sad for me. Checkout loops for days on the Olive & Blue. All I wanted was the Blue Camo too. Should have copped at resale before prices were jacked up to the insane levels they are at now. It was one of the more limited PK releases to this day I believe. 

Last edited:
Thanks to the guy who posted the link for the OG NMD from kicks-crew. Got the pair today, even if I thought the site said it'll be shipping on Feb 4.

Yes, the Glitch Camo pack (Shrimp, Blue, Green Camo & White/Black) release was separate and after the original two Black & Yellow glitch camo releases though right? 

Yes the Glitch (which is the name for the Black one since it was the first) and the Yellow came first and were one-off releases. The Olive, Blue, Shrimp, and White followed.

Agree with you the Blue Camo is gorgeous and it's crazy how rare it is now. I remember seeing it at Flight Club months ago in that big display case and in the sea of white and black and gray shoes that were worth way more everyone was crowding around it because it stood out. Blue Camo and the Nice Kicks are the two nicest of the older NMDs IMO.

Last edited:
looks like those cancels are in system for folks but many have not been notified yet.

Cancel SNS

View media item 2300740

Patiently waiting for mine

From what i can see on the size? customer care twitter page is if an order had been "Accepted", it should be picked for shipping shortly.

Perhaps this person's order never made it to that stage.

Back
Top Bottom