Adidas NMD thread

Even if there is 20-30k+ of these OG NMDs, that's still very limited in the grand scheme of sneakers especially when time passes. Jordan's produce millions and overtime they still go up in value. Best time to buy is usually right after release where it seems to be the lowest. I don't see these going for $250 consistently, that's barely profit for most sellers especially with tax, shipping and fees. Local deal would be best bet for that type of pricing and I wouldn't expect that to be the norm, one off or few here and there may get a lower price but generally its probably $300-400 currently

300 resale is pushing it now, I can see these dropping very soon
They will but not by much imo. $250-265 I can see but these falling to Tricolor levels of $210-230 shipped (GOAT and StockX standard) is expecting too much imo. Sellers are making like $10-20 after fees and shipping (or even breaking even). Most would sit on the OG's until they dry up than sell that at that price. Not even sure if desperate kids who can't sit on the retail price and flip quick would sell these that cheap (in a cash or PP deal) at $25-40 over retail. They literally make $30-35 doing that if even that. 

Also, prices will likely be driven up back over $300 in 4-5 months. I think the Core White Yeezy's were suppose to be a semi GR (20K or more pairs) and they are still selling over $500 on GOAT, StockX, eBay, etc. They will eventually go over $600 when pairs dry up. At least in the US. The Euro resell market for NMD, Ultra Boost and Yeezy's seems much more friendly for buyers. Less overall demand for hyped shoes. 

Last edited:

They will but not by much imo. $250-265 I can see but these falling to Tricolor levels of $210-230 shipped (GOAT and StockX standard) is expecting too much imo. Sellers are making like $10-20 after fees and shipping (or even breaking even). Most would sit on the OG's until they dry up than sell that at that price. Not even sure if desperate kids who can't sit on the retail price and flip quick would sell these that cheap (in a cash or PP deal) at $25-40 over retail. They literally make $10-30 doing that if even that. 

Also, prices will likely be driven up back over $300 in 4-5 months. I think the Core White Yeezy's were suppose to be a semi GR (20K or more pairs) and they are still selling over $500 on GOAT, StockX, eBay, etc. They will eventually go over $600 when pairs dry up. At least in the US. The Euro resell market for NMD, Ultra Boost and Yeezy's seems much more friendly for buyers. Less overall demand for hyped shoes. 
Very true, was selling my OG yellow human race NMD's for 400€ in Germany and people were still trying to get a better deal. Ended up selling to a dude in the USA that paid nearly double. Europeans don't follow the hype as much if it ain't yeezy or super limited. 

Last edited:

Very true, was selling my OG yellow human race NMD's for 400€ in Germany and people were still trying to get a better deal. Ended up selling to a dude in the USA that paid nearly double. Europeans don't follow the hype as much if it ain't yeezy or super limited. 
It's crazy how those go for $1,000+ now. It's insane but even these 2017 OG NMD's will probably approach $400 or more when pairs dry up entirely. At least they will never reach the absolutely insane $650-700+ range the original release were selling at not too long ago. 

For me, they have an iconic status in the PK NMD world. The original PK NMD. Other than that, they are basically the Monochrome Black PK with blue and red blocks. 

Last edited:
No cancellation from size? yet, there's still some hope
I dont know why it takes so long to receive the cancellation email as they did work during weekends, they can simply cancel all the NMD OG order.

Instead, my order moved to "accepted" stage yesterday  
mean.gif

Last edited:
I dont know why it takes so long to receive the cancellation email as they did work during weekends, they can simply cancel all the NMD OG order.

Instead, my order moved to "accepted" stage yesterday  :smh:

I think they oversold ALOT, that's why not everyone has been notified yet I guess

Instead, my order moved to "accepted" stage yesterday  :smh:

Is being moved to the "Accepted" stage a good thing?

Apparently, someone in NMD Talk Worldwide said all Size? UK stores restocked 15 pairs of OG NMD's each in store only about 30 minutes ago. Yet, they are canceling all these online orders. Pretty crazy. Not sure how they allocate online vs. in store pairs though to be fair. 

Last edited:
Just got an email from Size? that my order has been dispatched. Tracking number from DPD still not  updated yet. Here's hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom