Adidas NMD thread

idk why everything says i should like the olive nmds with the black boost...but i don't...it looks off for some reason

There has been way too many iterations of a white/black upper on the nmds for me to really want the sashikos.

I think I'm the only one that likes these Sashikos. I want to order from ha on but if they're sitting I'll just wait til tomorrows drop.

TB came in
IMG_6646.JPG
IMG_6647.JPG

So looking at the launch locator on FTL, the Sashikos are only available at 2 locations and both are NY?? I don't know if my browser is messing up or that's it.

So looking at the launch locator on FTL, the Sashikos are only available at 2 locations and both are NY?? I don't know if my browser is messing up or that's it.

Not only that, they didnt update their launch locator for other shoes.

what more colorways would you guys like to see?

Personally, I'd be into anything with different color stripes (e.g. the tri colors) and/or blocks. There's wayyy too much mono-color, white, black, and gray. To be clear, there's nothing wrong with those colors, I just want some more variety.

Are these hyped/wanted or do you think I can grab them Friday or Saturday? New to NMDs but know some tend to move quickly.

Back
Top Bottom