Adidas NMD thread

So I received my 2nd set of TB Japans. One is from ADC and the other is from Consortium. Both manufactured in Vietnam. You can see one has a smaller strip that leaves a glue like outline. The other one is covered. The other shoe matches each other. Not sure why they are different. Kinda like the one with the smaller stripe, but you can see that they messed up a little and the stripe doesn't line up with the PK collar. :smh:

8Jc1IyL.jpg

So I received my 2nd set of TB Japans. One is from ADC and the other is from Consortium. Both manufactured in Vietnam. You can see one has a smaller strip that leaves a glue like outline. The other one is covered. The other shoe matches each other. Not sure why they are different. Kinda like the one with the smaller stripe, but you can see that they messed up a little and the stripe doesn't line up with the PK collar. :smh:

8Jc1IyL.jpg

My wife's pair is like the top pair of your picture. I got hers from ADC (sz 5). It was also the first thing she pointed out when she initially took them out of the box.... so much in trying to surprise her... LOL

These ( 3x black nmd r1 Japan ) definitely run big . Got my normal size (10.5) and these are way too roomy . On my search for a 10 now

The Sashiko(zebra) R1 PKs are totally siting here in Shanghai, along with the triple white Japan PK from last week. I was literally the only one there on time to cop the two pairs. Not a lot of people are feeling them I recon.

IMG_9265.JPG

I'll readily admit that many of us are waiting for our TB Japans to arrive (including me), and, after seeing these, we just want 'em more, but I got those Champs exclusive white/olives today.

While I'll readily admit that one of my Great Danes stepping on them will probably ruin them forever, their virgin state does actually look pretty good!

IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0136.JPG

Ugh, first pic's lighting looks terrible. 2nd is more what they really look like.

Now I just need to live in a bubble for life!

My TB Japans came in yesterday but i haven't had a chance to try them on. Went with my normal PK NMD size. I really hope they fit

Just saw the other silos coming out with that NMD...the NMD is the best looking shoe of the bunch but since no boost might put some thought into buying a different one.

yeah saw that a while ago. But the main point of hender scheme is to completely tear down the shoe and remove any "technology" and branding. I would want it to be as naked as can be, so don't think I'm anti-boost but the boost gotta go :lol:

if anybody looking for the new climacool adidas at concord mills has a couple pairs at $60 with the 30% off storewide.. just tyrna help

via Adidas' Twitter.
IMG_8628.JPG

:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Would have been total hype if they had boost...

yeah saw that a while ago. But the main point of hender scheme is to completely tear down the shoe and remove any "technology" and branding. I would want it to be as naked as can be, so don't think I'm anti-boost but the boost gotta go :lol:

Wow I didn't know that's what hender scheme entailed. Good to know.

Back
Top Bottom