Adidas NMD thread

So I received my 2nd set of TB Japans. One is from ADC and the other is from Consortium. Both manufactured in Vietnam. You can see one has a smaller strip that leaves a glue like outline. The other one is covered. The other shoe matches each other. Not sure why they are different. Kinda like the one with the smaller stripe, but you can see that they messed up a little and the stripe doesn't line up with the PK collar. :smh:

8Jc1IyL.jpg
One pair from foot locker, (shiny outline) one pair from euro boutique caliroots. Not shiny
Don’t really care but there are clear differences in these.
2AB8E515-FD56-41F2-89BD-DCEFCDB08D3E.jpeg
CAB56C73-5A95-408D-A5CD-10B943A18E6C.jpeg

The HS NMD collab is gonna be extremely limited if i understand how production for HS is like.
However the pricepoint is insane but on par with the quality - i just can't see myself sinking so much on a pair of kicks.

Still, they are not produced in a factory with 500 workers at an assembly line, but by hand with a small team in JP. SO i'm very curious what the numbers will be.

hender price point has always been that high. I'm personally not surprised but I can see why some people are whose probably never looked at hender's products like that. The vegtan leather is premium quality and every product is hand sewn

hender price point has always been that high. I'm personally not surprised but I can see why some people are whose probably never looked at hender's products like that. The vegtan leather is premium quality and every product is hand sewn
Was thirsty for them 4s for the longest but could never bring myself to pay that price hahah

I'm thinking of customizing the triple black nmd japan by painting the boost white to make it look more like the 1st Japan nmd. Yall think it will look tacky?

I'm gonna have trouble justifying $1k on the Henders. Not like I'll be wearing them to work every day.

Almost feels like a shoe in search of a market.

But I'm sure they'll sell out in no time and command a hefty resale price because sneakers...

Hmm have to say I like the matte stripes more so than the shiny outlines... lil bro just sent me hibett unboxing on snapchat & mine came with a full japan lettering on one heel tab

Hmm have to say I like the matte stripes more so than the shiny outlines... lil bro just sent me hibett unboxing on snapchat & mine came with a full japan lettering on one heel tab
Nice. Its a small detail but I was slightly disappoint that I only have the japan lettering on the bottom of my pull tab.

I'm gonna have trouble justifying $1k on the Henders. Not like I'll be wearing them to work every day.

Almost feels like a shoe in search of a market.

But I'm sure they'll sell out in no time and command a hefty resale price because sneakers...
I cant imagine the resell price hitting over retail...in fact if someone cops for the resell they will take a bath on these. Like you said, hard to justify 1k on shoes and who is the market. If we dont know who the market is why expect an after market crowd to be available and oozing cash?

Those custom UB look nicer than the shoes HS decided to use loll
I really like those UB's but the cage could have been better imo. Not that it shouldnt have been suede but the overall boxiness of the cage kind of brings it down some

One pair from foot locker, (shiny outline) one pair from euro boutique caliroots. Not shiny
Don’t really care but there are clear differences in these.

The stripes on the Euro pair are actually slightly bigger. So my guess is that the shiny outline just gets covered up by the wider stripes.

I cant imagine the resell price hitting over retail...in fact if someone cops for the resell they will take a bath on these. Like you said, hard to justify 1k on shoes and who is the market. If we dont know who the market is why expect an after market crowd to be available and oozing cash?

I don't disagree at all.

And yet -- somehow, some way -- I get proven wrong far too frequently on the 'who TF would buy these?' question...

Back
Top Bottom