Adidas NMD thread

imo

I've always felt people who become fans of certain silo's after a certain color way comes out are clowns

either you are fan of the model or you're not

"these grew on me" isn't valid reasoning for liking a shoe

you're basically saying it took other peoples hype and opinions to show you the way

follower status 

if you didnt have that original vision and recognition of said shoe… you're a clown

Last edited:
rise restocked 10.5 and up
I wish you didn't show me that 
frown.gif

As of now, these are the closest consolation prize for a yeezy boost 350. I'm sure I'm not the first to say it...but that's my two cents on why this release was such a mess. 

I got the very last size 13 from Adidas Originals on Melrose today! I was 15th in line and they only had two 13s, two 12s and four 11s. I wear a size 14 is UB and I could of fit into an 11.5 if they had it. The NMD seriously runs BIG! NMD in size 13 next to UB in 14View media item 1890657

damn.. no more sites putting these up? NiceKicks said they would have them on thier online store but never went up

I got the very last size 13 from Adidas Originals on Melrose today! I was 15th in line and they only had two 13s, two 12s and four 11s. I wear a size 14 is UB and I could of fit into an 11.5 if they had it. The NMD seriously runs BIG! NMD in size 13 next to UB in 14View media item 1890657

but the size 13 nmd looks alot smaller than the size 14 ub here?

they need to just release some GR colors already. make them widely available like racers.... were gonna eat up all the pairs anyway seeing how this is going. i understand htey wanna build the hype but at least drop some CWs that we can actually get. wasnt too keen on this CW but i still wanted to at least try the model out with this release

and adidas has such a weird system. instead of one massive drop its staggered like 5 months apart so they retro shoes in the same year.

Last edited:

I highly doubt it as well, but stranger things have happened. Only reason I didn't dismiss it immediately was dude who made the claim has a decent track record with this kind of info.

Glad I was able to grab a pair when they first dropped.
Didn't the guy only have single digit posts in NT. Where else is he known?

imo

I've always felt people who become fans of certain silo's after a certain color way comes out are clowns

either you are fan of the model or you're not

"these grew on me" isn't valid reasoning for liking a shoe

you're basically saying it took other peoples hype and opinions to show you the way

follower status 

if you didnt have that original vision and recognition of said shoe… you're a clown

they need to just release some GR colors already. make them widely available like racers.... were gonna eat up all the pairs anyway seeing how this is going. i understand htey wanna build the hype but at least drop some CWs that we can actually get. wasnt too keen on this CW but i still wanted to at least try the model out with this release
I have a feeling they're gonna keep the primeknit NMDs limited and make the mesh ones much more available. Kinda similar to the way they've released the Tubular Xs.

Back
Top Bottom