Adidas NMD thread

size had a restock, i was too busy chasing yeezys that day i passed 
laugh.gif

I highly doubt it as well, but stranger things have happened. Only reason I didn't dismiss it immediately was dude who made the claim has a decent track record with this kind of info.

Glad I was able to grab a pair when they first dropped.
Didn't the guy only have single digit posts in NT. Where else is he known?
We're probably talking about different people. I can't remember exactly which member it was but I remember his post count was around 1k

I have a feeling they're gonna keep the primeknit NMDs limited and make the mesh ones much more available. Kinda similar to the way they've released the Tubular Xs.
that actually does make sense. but why not make them available to the point racers were. theres obvisouly the demand. i dnt mean flood the market like nikes been doing recently but at least allow them to be bought if u actually try for a day or two. so many people got left empty handed on what i think is really one of the best desings ive seen from nike or adidas since innevas. 

I have a feeling they're gonna keep the primeknit NMDs limited and make the mesh ones much more available. Kinda similar to the way they've released the Tubular Xs.
that actually does make sense. but why not make them available to the point racers were. theres obvisouly the demand. i dnt mean flood the market like nikes been doing recently but at least allow them to be bought if u actually try for a day or two. so many people got left empty handed on what i think is really one of the best desings ive seen from nike or adidas since innevas. 
They're probably hoping the demand for the PK NMDs drives up demand for the mesh colorways which are presumably cheaper/easier to produce.

Drop a limited PK every now & again to keep hype up while having mesh versions readily available.

imo

I've always felt people who become fans of certain silo's after a certain color way comes out are clowns

either you are fan of the model or you're not

"these grew on me" isn't valid reasoning for liking a shoe

you're basically saying it took other peoples hype and opinions to show you the way

follower status 

if you didnt have that original vision and recognition of said shoe… you're a clown

really not a fan of the first nmd. no primeknit and those red and blue blocks were terrible but the silhouette is nice.
these are miles ahead of the first one imo. these are something special. first primeknit nmd and in a great colorway.

really not a fan of the first nmd. no primeknit and those red and blue blocks were terrible but the silhouette is nice.
these are miles ahead of the first one imo. these are something special. first primeknit nmd and in a great colorway.
Umm the first nmd were primeknit..

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OG nmd ove these by farrrrrrrr. i liked the 3 stripes on these in that flat black material they used. these look kinda weird tbh. would still wear them but id rather the first ones.

OG nmd ove these by farrrrrrrr. i liked the 3 stripes on these in that flat black material they used. these look kinda weird tbh. would still wear them but id rather the first ones.
Agreed.

Also, the OG NMDs are primeknit.

if anyone has a size 10 they're looking to oop or sell for good price to a birthday boy.......let me know

(le sigh.....worth a shot)

damn i'll show my way out lol
i saw a few pictures and they looked like mesh so i didnt even bother
laugh.gif
Yeah it's a different kind of primeknit than that on the UBs. Primeknit just refers to the method they're using to produce the material, but as can be seen from comparing the material on the 350s, UBs & NMDs, it can produce a variety of textures.

On the one hand, I don't think there are fakes of those out yet, on the other hand, the pics on that auction could have come from anywhere. Without tagged pics & detail shots of the boost I'd stay away.

Also seems unlikely that they'll end up going for anything less than $300 w/ the auction already over $200 & 4 days left.
just exciting to be the first person to have legitimate black boost lol. But yeah noway i would pay that price

Back
Top Bottom