Adidas NMD thread

Would definitely take these over the pair we've been seeing with the blue adidas block.
I have this City Sock in 10 US

The size is perfect but i prefer the first City Sock.

Look my insta if you want. 

Insta : FRANCKYTS

The date of release in Europe is 28/05/2016 normally 

Edit : Oups Sorry i quote the bad picture. I have the city sock Tokyo S79152

Last edited:
theres a guy here who i swear was wearing og nmd's, the black pk with red and blue blocks. saw him today and asked him about how he got them.

"oh these were a gift"

someone really loves this man 

I normally never sell my shoes but I'm off to Sweden for two weeks and I rather have the money for my trip. I will only sell to LA locals. I have a pair of size 12 NMD Nice Kicks VNDS and NMD Key City VNDS only 1,000 pairs were made of those. If you're interested message me and I'll send pics of NMDs. I'll give you a good price since they are worn.
May I ask where in Sweden are you heading to? Welcome to our country!

Hello Everyone .

Does anybody have any on feet of those? They've been sitting there for a day or so 
And I don't feel them quite right 

Sorry if I'm not cool and was late to the part but when do the black on black with the Japanese lettering come out??!! NEED TO SCOOP a pair!

I posted this earlier...I'm in South America visiting my GF's familia. They have the NMD just sitting in the Adidas original stores, full size runs, various models. I got the S79166 today(half size down)

I know I'm new kid in town but I wanna be cool with the comminity(I'm OG over on Kidrobot) so...PM me if you want a pair muled back. THERE are limits to what I can bring back and I might not be able to bring the boxes...I think I can fodl the down

You might be shook on me or that it's a south american score but google that **** yo! LOL! Adidas has tons of stores down here. Olviedo and El Tesoro are the malls. You can see it's 100% on the level.

nerd.gif
459,900.00 COP is about $150...Word up! I might get the grey and black ones for myslef

Hello everyone. 

Does anybody have any on feet look on these ?
They been sitting there for a day or so ...

Quite hesitant 
Great great Pic man. Reeped I think I'm gonna cop those while still here.

Hello everyone. 

Does anybody have any on feet look on these ?
They been sitting there for a day or so ...

Quite hesitant 
Great great Pic man. Reeped I think I'm gonna cop those while still here.
i think people are hesitant because of the style of chukka. Personally i think these are cool and the vintage white is dope af 

Back
Top Bottom