Adidas NMD thread

theres a guy here who i swear was wearing og nmd's, the black pk with red and blue blocks. saw him today and asked him about how he got them.

"oh these were a gift"

someone really loves this man 
lolz some people got them for retail and with relative ease.  One of my local shops just put them out when they got them.  Treated it like a GR w/ no launch date

Montreal folks, OTH snapchat just teased the white version of the OG NMD for May 28.

Last edited:

smokin.gif
  Leave your jacket in the fridge bro.   What else do the Adids stores got, such as Ultra Boosts?  I havent been down there in 2 years man. 
Bro the adidas original, tries to keep it up with the us and eu, but the adidas running is lame as ****, and the ubs, they got them at midnight and they go oos in minutes ALWAYS, I've been in the city for 4 months now, and I haven't pick up a single ub from here, everything is waiting for me quietly in the States.

Not really pleased with how these ended up looking on my feet
frown.gif

I was excited for my first pair of nmd's but this isn't what I pictured. I want a regular pair. These are too expensive to ship back to Europe so I guess I'll try and sell them and use the money to get a regular pair of white or black nmd's if I can find them somewhere
frown.gif

*sigh*
Sorry to hear that, but honestly the all white ones, lack in charm a little bit, hopefully is not the case with the OG's Chukka .

You can trade them for sure , try on fb 

I'm new to nmd. May I know what the difference between r1 & runner is? I know it's $130 vs. 120. Should I get half size down for both styles?

I'm new to nmd. May I know what the difference between r1 & runner is? I know it's $130 vs. 120. Should I get half size down for both styles?
I only have the $120 version but i'd say those are TTS. I hear for the $130 CK version you should go .5 size down as they run big like the PK version.

459,900.00 COP is about $150...Word up! I might get the grey and black ones for myslef
This is awesome, will deff check out the Adidas store when I go visit, can you keep me updated in the following weeks to see if the PKs release there also? gracias parcero 

The manager of one of my local spots today told me that they will be getting in and releasing the black city sock on 28th of May

Allegedly OTH dropped the city sock yesterday. Does that mean the states should except them in week or two? 
There's a good chance the city sock is what adidas originals was hinting at dropping May 21st. It could be the camo pack like most people are assuming, but the city sock was announced as dropping in May a while before the camo pack was.

Back
Top Bottom