Adidas NMD thread

Haha I wish bro... I'm working at Bogotá for a couple of months right now

Suave la vaina , menos mujeres , pero suave Haha
Bogota is nice, but you're right no women there
laugh.gif
  If you're ever out in Barranquilla let me know. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Oh the warm warm Barranquilla haha I'll hit you up for sure Bro. 
Thanks
smokin.gif
  Leave your jacket in the fridge bro.   What else do the Adids stores got, such as Ultra Boosts?  I havent been down there in 2 years man. 

View media item 2021760
View media item 2021761
Not really pleased with how these ended up looking on my feet :frown:

I was excited for my first pair of nmd's but this isn't what I pictured. I want a regular pair. These are too expensive to ship back to Europe so I guess I'll try and sell them and use the money to get a regular pair of white or black nmd's if I can find them somewhere :frown:

*sigh*

Not really pleased with how these ended up looking on my feet
frown.gif

I was excited for my first pair of nmd's but this isn't what I pictured. I want a regular pair. These are too expensive to ship back to Europe so I guess I'll try and sell them and use the money to get a regular pair of white or black nmd's if I can find them somewhere
frown.gif

*sigh*
i would only wear those with jeans or sweats 

i think they look good though

Last edited:
Not really pleased with how these ended up looking on my feet
frown.gif

I was excited for my first pair of nmd's but this isn't what I pictured. I want a regular pair. These are too expensive to ship back to Europe so I guess I'll try and sell them and use the money to get a regular pair of white or black nmd's if I can find them somewhere
frown.gif

*sigh*
Chukka style looks great with jean imo

Maybe you'll change your mind tryin

I guess I'll try the Chukkas with jeans before giving up on them... Thanks guys. They just don't look right to me tho, I'm mlre of a low top run shoe guy so these just feel off. I would trade them for a regular pair with no hesitation.

Just out of curiosity,

Any of y'all wear size 13's? For fitting questions of course...

anybody see the red suede chukka from last month?

literally the NMD that got away for me 

Back
Top Bottom