Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys can you help me with sizing? Trying to buy nmds for my girl. Shes a size 7 in womens. What size do you guys recommend i get her?

Hey guys can you help me with sizing? Trying to buy nmds for my girl. Shes a size 7 in womens. What size do you guys recommend i get her?
If you truly love your girl, you would get her the PK
tongue.gif
. In that case, get her sz 6. If you only love that much, mesh is half size down.

If you truly love your girl, you would get her the PK
tongue.gif
. In that case, get her sz 6. If you only love that much, mesh is half size down.
I would've said that it's fairly safe to go with the 1 size difference rule per Adidas. So 6 in mesh and maybe 5.5 for pk. That's how it's worked for my gf at any rate... ymmv. Maybe I'm just muddying the waters further though.

Last edited:
Just got my black japans and the grey mesh. Im a TTS US10.5 (NIke, jordans, vans etc) and 11 in Ultra boost, pure boost.. I went with a 10 in the PK's and the fit was amazing. Got a 10.5 in the mesh and they fit good but soo wach compared to the PK's imo..

Anyone think there will be more releases of the Vapour greys?

How's the space in the mesh? I'm a 10.5 TTS too and I decided to go with a 10 when I ordered the grey mesh. Do you feel you could've fit a 10 if you went .5 down?

If you truly love your girl, you would get her the PK :tongue: . In that case, get her sz 6. If you only love that much, mesh is half size down.
Lol she does want those "vapour grays" (when its actually beige or tan to me) but damn the resell on those is tough haha. I'll get em when i get paid. So what size do i get in mens/boys cause i dnt see a womens pair in the gray. Which is the only other color she wants.

I would've said that it's fairly safe to go with the 1 size difference rule per Adidas. So 6 in mesh and maybe 5.5 for pk. That's how it's worked for my gf at any rate... ymmv. Maybe I'm just muddying the waters further though.
So 5.5 in mens you mean? Is your gf a size 7 true as well?

How's the space in the mesh? I'm a 10.5 TTS too and I decided to go with a 10 when I ordered the grey mesh. Do you feel you could've fit a 10 if you went .5 down?
Can't quite figure them out lol. They are looser than the PK's but a bit tight at the big toe for me and the length could have been a tiny bit longer. Honestly I think I could've gone for a 11 but I have a wide foot. But they aren't uncomfortable or anything. Would have been able to fit into a 10 no problem but I like a bit wiggle room.

Yeah, I found it really weird that they had black boosts on the box and since I bought it from Ebay, I thought they were fake so I'm just asking around here atm.

Dear Adidas, city socks in this olive/moss color. Thanks.

Also, not sold on the knit but wouldn't mind if these were the changes for second version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom