Adidas NMD thread

Dear Adidas, city socks in this olive/moss color. Thanks.

Also, not sold on the knit but wouldn't mind if these were the changes for second version.
The death of the NMD is near with those CWs. And they're removing the blocks? Now it's really a Roshe rip off SMH.

Alright guys, so when Adidas dropped the PK NMD's, I was never able to try them on in store or anything so I just bought my TTS. As most people would.

Now, I recently just also bought the ULTRA BOOSTS in my TTS Size 11 and they fit perfect like a glove.  I wouldn't go up or down a size on the UB.  They fit perfect. I tried on an 11.5 in UB and there was just too much room in the toe box, so 11 is just perfect.

However,  My PK NMD's are HUGE in my TTS.  Seriously, You can swim in them.  I MUST go down 1 full size. 

These are my Size 11 NMD PK's and in order for them to fit like my Ultra Boosts, I will definitely need to go down 1 FULL SIZE. 

Here are pictures as reference:

Look at all that ROOM. My gawd! I am touching my toes here.

This is how much room in the back when I push my toes all the way to the front. 

Man now I'm really going to have to search for my correct size.  Thinking about how I can do that. Maybe I'll just sell these for resell price and then buy my own size at resell price.  I don't know any other way since there's probably not going to be a re-stock any time soon.  Help me out NT fam.

Last edited:
My girl just got me a pair of ultra boost....man these are the most comfortable shoes ive EVER had.

How do they compare to the NMD's as far as comfort goes?

Alright guys, so when Adidas dropped the PK NMD's, I was never able to try them on in store or anything so I just bought my TTS. As most people would.

Now, I recently just also bought the ULTRA BOOSTS in my TTS Size 11 and they fit perfect like a glove.  I wouldn't go up or down a size on the UB.  They fit perfect. I tried on an 11.5 in UB and there was just too much room in the toe box, so 11 is just perfect.

However,  My PK NMD's are HUGE in my TTS.  Seriously, You can swim in them.  I MUST go down 1 full size. 

These are my Size 11 NMD PK's and in order for them to fit like my Ultra Boosts, I will definitely need to go down 1 FULL SIZE. 

This is how much room in the back when I push my toes all the way to the front. 

Man now I'm really going to have to search for my correct size.  Thinking about how I can do that. Maybe I'll just sell these for resell price and then buy my own size at resell price.  I don't know any other way since there's probably not going to be a re-stock any time soon.  Help me out NT fam.
Have you ever put your foot on a measuring device?

Your true to size is most likely a size 10. You are just probably used to wearing larger shoes for whatever reason.

Have you ever put your foot on a measuring device?

Your true to size is most likely a size 10. You are just probably used to wearing larger shoes for whatever reason.
On all Jordans I get a Size 11 and they fit snug with about half an inch or less in the toe box.  I wouldn't be able to go down a size at all because then my toes will be squished and I'll probably get an ingrown toenail or something.  I don't like wearing larger shoes because I don't like my feet being able to move a lot when walking.  I didn't have any issues in any Jordans at Size 11 but Adidas sizing is just very different from Nike. 

Last edited:

On all Jordans I get a Size 11 and they fit snug with about half an inch or less in the toe box.  I wouldn't be able to go down a size at all because then my toes will be squished and I'll probably get an ingrown toenail or something.  I don't like wearing larger shoes because I don't like my feet being able to move a lot when walking.  I didn't have any issues in any Jordans at Size 11 but Adidas sizing is just very different from Nike. 
Nike is known to run small and not true to size. 

Do you know what dress shoe size you wear? Or other brands?

I wear 8.5 True to size but my Nikes are size 9 and 9.5. 

I wear 8.5 most other brands, including dress shoes, Boat shoes etc.

And I have 3x NMD, 1 Mesh, 1 Circle Knit, and 1x PK - All are perfectly True to Size with varying degrees of flexibility but toe room is exactly the same.

Last edited:

Wow ! that kingsize room mate
laugh.gif

Hey everyone I have a question on the sizing of the city socks.

Do they run TTS or big? I am a size 10 in the ultra boosts and for the nmd PK's I went a 1/2 size down so 9.5 for those.

I'm not sure on how the city socks run...any help would be super appreciated since I'll likely be buying from GOAT or something like that.

Do they run TTS or big? I am a size 10 in the ultra boosts and for the nmd PK's I went a 1/2 size down so 9.5 for those.

I'm not sure on how the city socks run...any help would be super appreciated since I'll likely be buying from GOAT or something like that.
Mine are tts and they're perfect. You could go with the same size as pk nmd runners but the toe box on the city socks is a little different/tighter. I'm 9.5 tts, 9.5 cs, 9.5/10 ub and 9 nmd_r1 pk if that helps...

Last edited:
If i'm an 11.5 in Ultra Boosts, what would be my size for PK's?

Just in case you haven't read, it varies greatly depending on the person. Some go down 1, 1/2, or none. Nobody knows what you need so you will prolly need to order and find out. Bite the bullet so to speak and take a chance.

I had city socks (sold them) and they fit weird for me. I don't think it was really the fit, just more the style/build of the shoe. I'm 10.5 and they were a bit roomy for me. Could have probably gone down to 10 and they may have been better. 

I personally didn't like them, but hey, that's just me. 

How much are you paying for yours? 

Mine are tts and they're perfect. You could go with the same size as pk nmd runners but the toe box on the city socks is a little different/tighter. I'm 9.5 tts, 9.5 cs, 9.5/10 ub and 9 nmd_r1 pk if that helps...
Nice sounds like tts will have to be it for me  if i cop.. thank you for the help!

I had city socks (sold them) and they fit weird for me. I don't think it was really the fit, just more the style/build of the shoe. I'm 10.5 and they were a bit roomy for me. Could have probably gone down to 10 and they may have been better. 

I personally didn't like them, but hey, that's just me. 

How much are you paying for yours? 
I hear ya, it does look like a funky shoe.

I didn't realize the prices were pretty high for these, looks like i'd have to shell out around $450+ for a sz 10 but its tough to pull the trigger esp since I haven't seen one in person. 

How much did you sell yours for?

They're so big because they have no insole.  I just put my Ultra Boost insole in my NMD PK's and they fit so much better. I could go down .5 size.  So the insoles actually make the shoe feel .5 size bigger. 

Nice sounds like tts will have to be it for me  if i cop.. thank you for the help!

I hear ya, it does look like a funky shoe.

I didn't realize the prices were pretty high for these, looks like i'd have to shell out around $450+ for a sz 10 but its tough to pull the trigger esp since I haven't seen one in person. 

How much did you sell yours for?
Yeah, size 10 seem to be going for a bit more. But I bet you could get them for around $400. I had my 10.5 listed for $450 but wasn't getting any bites above $320. Lowered to $400 and ended up selling for $390, which I was happy with. Maybe could have made more eventually if I sat on them, but prices seem to be dropping. 

I tried them on and there just wasn't enough support. Felt like they would be hard to wear. Bought to resell and didn't think twice once I got them in person. 

I think a lot of people need to realize everyone's foot is different. Here's my experience I just had... I have a ton of ultra boosts and I'm a true to size 8. It's a snug fit which I like and I'm not part of that sizing up .5 ultra boost crew. (just personal preference). I recently was lucky enough to cop the dark grey PK NMD's off Adidas and went down .5 like many suggested. They fit well without a doubt but it wasn't as snug as I like comparing to my ultra boosts and there was a little room which bothered me a bit. With a sock like fitting shoe like that I want it to be snug. So I will be going a full size down in PK NMD's from my TTS ultra boost size and after browsing around it seems like many others have as well.

MY SIZING:

ULTRA BOOST 11.5
MESH NMD 11.5
CANVAS NMD (RECENT RELEASE AT FOOTSITES) 11.5
PK NMD 10.5
350 TURTLE 11
350 (OTHER 3 COLORS) 11.5
750 OG 10
750 BLACK 11
750 GLOW 11

Hope this helps!

Hey guys, I've heard that the fakes NMD often come in a box where the wrapper is 'bright yellow' Adidas logo, while the authentic ones are pale. Can anyone confirm this? 

Back
Top Bottom