Adidas NMD thread

Just posting this in case anyone still look for any of these: 

goodwillout

Grey mesh sz 12.5

Blue mesh sz 11

Hanon

Blue mesh sz 12.5

JD (not sure about this though, can put into cart but they might refund you later) 

Grey mesh sz 7/11/12

Kickz

black mesh  6.5

talc white (women) 7

consortium 

blue mesh [alot of sizes left] 

Anyone ever been hosed on Grailed? I purchased some glitch camos last week after seller accepted my offer. Been 4 days with no response and no shipping... Starting to get a little worried...

yeah, just try to gather intel on a restock round and wait for it. lots of restock on mesh.

I was kind of thinking that too, i noticed the mesh nmd restock more than the PK. Whats retail on em anyways?

Anyone ever been hosed on Grailed? I purchased some glitch camos last week after seller accepted my offer. Been 4 days with no response and no shipping... Starting to get a little worried...

You're probably ok. I find sellers take a while to ship on Grailed in comparison to ebay. A lot of times I have to go out of my way to ask for tracking too.

120? at least here in europe so i guess same in $
Damn and people are charging 250+USD .. These just released right? Maybe thats why the prices are so high? Guess imma have to wait til the dust settles and pray for a restock.

Damn and people are charging 250+USD .. These just released right? Maybe thats why the prices are so high? Guess imma have to wait til the dust settles and pray for a restock.
I saw lower on goat and stockx if you wouldnt mind to check em.

yeah man patience is the key. a lot of restocks will come according to previous release

I saw lower on goat and stockx if you wouldnt mind to check em.
yeah man patience is the key. a lot of restocks will come according to previous release
Yeah i did some research before i came to the thread. No size 6.5 on grailed and prices are high for that size on goat. Surprisingly the lowest prices are on ebay. Even fb groups are pretty high

Looks good ! just need a better pic of the sole and one of the po# on the shoe tag to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom