Adidas NMD thread

They are the same sizing as the pk r1s
So what you mean is that they could be defined as TTS...? 
laugh.gif

Journeys just charged me another $127 bucks out of no where!!!!!

Had to send my Paypal statement and bank acct just now to get the double charge dropped off

AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T SHIPPED THE SHOES

check your accts
Damn I'm about to check. WTF, I'm ready to cancel that ****.

Well there ya go.  Yeah, seems like the word primeknit is an umbrella term for Adidas with sub-classifications under it. 

That said, jeez that means 10 PK models are hitting the market in one drop.  Granted they are XR1s, but lends some credence to folks who are worried about the shoe saturation.  I hope the R1 PKs stay somewhat limited.  Even more of a reason I'm likely going to sit this one out and wait for the Sept drop.
why lol?

If limited meant higher quality or better designs sure, otherwise just seems like hype. :/

Last edited:

how  does the mesh on 1969 feel? like any other r1 mesh? they look different tho
I can't compare - i've only ever had PKs and then those red and blue i believe they were referred to as circa knit? honestly these feel very soft and high quality. I'd say a little more firm than PK but overall I think people are seriously going to be loving these shoes. The black w red lego blocking of BB1969 is fking dope

why lol?

If limited meant higher quality or better designs sure, otherwise just seems like hype. :/
You actually hit it on the head.  I've found quantity and quality are not things that go hand in hand.  It also would give a reason for the meshes: mass produced, easy to cop, with an acceptance of lower quality materials (and thus pricepoint). Keep the PKs in smaller numbers (but still larger numbers than they have now) and let them be your showcase items. 

But hey that's just one guys opinion 
nthat.gif

mean.gif

Journeys just charged me another $127 bucks out of no where!!!!!

Had to send my Paypal statement and bank acct just now to get the double charge dropped off

AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T SHIPPED THE SHOES

check your accts
I can confirm that I have another pending charge on my account for $130.00. 

Edit:  I stand corrected. I can't seem to find the previous charge on my cards at the moment but I'm triple checking. 

So, it looks like the original charge dropped off. I called Journeys. It was a pre-authorization charge to ensure the card could accept charges. The pending charge now is the actual charge because the warehouse is getting ready to ship it. 

My order finally shipped. 

Last edited:
Fyi: The vintage whites from xhibition came in the same black box.

Using box/label features just got harder for legit check with all the different ones retail gets.

Back
Top Bottom