Adidas NMD thread

Let me take a moment to recognize how awesome it is to come into a thread of a highly sought after shoe and see that nearly everyone ate...on line or @ storefront. And if anyone else needs help on something, let me know...I will gladly do my part to hook anyone up. I went to what is the Mecca of urban/streetwear retailers in the Dallas area and was able to cop the Lush Red's in a size 12, no problem. They had the other circle knits and also the Black with blue front block Mesh joints on display at the front of the store.

If I walked in today, I'm sure they'd still have sizes. Well done Adidas. Nike may have some heat on the way for 2016, but they better take note of what Adidas is doing. I'll gladly continue to rock Boost products and keep my Nike retro stash in rotation as well! :smokin

Last edited:
^^^ People want PKs and cant get them though. We knew mesh were GRs and everyone would eat.

My shoes are being delivered today but my charge for them from ADC fell off? Paid through paypal. Will it show again after they deliver?

Let me take a moment to recognize how awesome it is to come into a thread of a highly sought after shoe and see that nearly everyone ate...on line or @ storefront. And if anyone else needs help on something, let me know...I will gladly do my part to hook anyone up. I went to what is the Mecca of urban/streetwear retailers in the Dallas area and was able to cop the Lush Red's in a size 12, no problem. They had the other circle knits and also the Black with blue front block Mesh joints on display at the front of the store.

If I walked in today, I'm sure they'd still have sizes. Well done Adidas. Nike may have some heat on the way for 2016, but they better take note of what Adidas is doing. I'll gladly continue to rock Boost products and keep my Nike retro stash in rotation as well!
smokin.gif
^^^ People want PKs and cant get them though. We knew mesh were GRs and everyone would eat.
so many meshes, meshes everywhere. 

watched dj delz youtube vid comparing the mesh and pk. def passing on all things mesh. look so cheap next to the pk's.

Caught the SJS restock on NMD Chukka Sneakers - Size : 10.5- UK

Waiting for cancellation email .. lol

0/2 so far online

Debating if I should grab white pks from a local seller, $240. Just keep looking, should see some for $300

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom