Adidas NMD thread

Mislabeled as Primeknit on Nordstrom.  No wonder there's so much confusion about NMDs when retailers can't get the product description right.

Hey guys...So I"m in South America visiting my gf's familia and they have a TON of Adidas Original stores and I walked in today and BLAMO NMD's sitting on the shelves. I"ve only seen them sell out and not on any shelves before...They have black and white suede chucca(or what ever they're called) and three or four other colorways

I'll snap a pick tomorrow when we go to the mall but anybody interested? To be a cool guy and to build my rep I'd be more than glad to help...

PICS PENDING

I don't think they will resell for much, tbh. So if you wait it out you might be able to get them for retail.

Took a **** ton of L's today on the Footpatrol Consortium EQT why it was so god damn impossible.
I think a grail set would be to have all of the Consortium releases for their tour this year. Wondering how many of you are attempting this.

Effing resellers mate. Sure eBay will be flooded soon if not already
It's already flooded , those bastards, anyway I manage to cop a pair with some help from a fellow NTer , @NonHeinous  Thanks man you're the MVP 

I would have loved to owned the whole Consortium tour pairs, but oh man the Key City, those were hard af 

I really tried to keep up with this shoe because I liked two but the EU and US dates being stretched like they are make no sense. 

All I really want is

this pair

and the all black pair.

So the us dates haven't come yet?

They've been on the adidas site since like feb, saying comng soon sign up for updates

And I saw a pic of them glowing?

Last edited:

I really tried to keep up with this shoe because I liked two but the EU and US dates being stretched like they are make no sense. 

All I really want is

this pair

and the all black pair.

So the us dates haven't come yet?

They've been on the adidas site since like feb, saying comng soon sign up for updates

And I saw a pic of them glowing?
They're supposed to drop in the US in May.

Yeah they're glow in the dark.

Best NMD so far.

Back
Top Bottom