Adidas NMD thread

chillllllllllll, don't be like thatt
I'll forgive when you fork over those CS. I know we're the same size 
devil.gif

Got my grey city socks in today, TTS is def the way to go. The collar around my ankle isnt tight but not loose like that picture from a few pages back but I gots skinny ankles.

For the city socks? I'm guessing $190, which is what the greys went for last week 
Yeah, could be wrong I guess but given that these had a prior EU release at the normal price I think they'll be $170 here. Believe I read somewhere they'd both be $170 as well...

Last edited:
retail $240....Thoughts on the Pharrell Williams NMD? Video via t-blake 

Last edited:

there's like 3 cws at the moment and all are pics on feet....... of Pharrell 
Looked them up and the teal cw looks pretty clean. Prolly a cop from me if I can get a hand on them but who knows how limited they will be.

Last edited:

Looked them up and the teal cw looks pretty clean. Prolly a cop from me if I can get a hand on them but who knows how limited they will be.
from what I've read, all PWNMD will be limited. Heard they might even be using the Confirmed app for it. The mint one is the best one IMO because it doesn't have the huge "HUMAN RACE" writing on it in English. It says it in Chinese and less people read that around here lol

So no other sites aside from ADC are releasing white NMD's tomorrow ... Going to be a quick L for me ...

there are other sites releasing them... but if you're a constant loser on ADC, other sites ain't gonna do you much good. 

Back
Top Bottom