Adidas NMD thread

@Aqua and Orange here Fam, as promised.
Details pic and flash. 3 stripes are 3M
Feels like wool-ish corduroy

Repped thanks for the pics bro. You hit it on the head: It totally looks like corduroy. Tough to tell if there is a glitch design on it or not. I'm on the fence with these. Would you recommend them?

Can somebody brief me on whats going on? What released today and whats releasing tomorrow. Im confused, beige wasnt supposed to drop till tomorrow

Going to scoop my third pairs of champs tomorrow. Not sure why the store locator function doesnt work on these... Been calling my **** off. Anyhoo, manager said so no limit long as they are individual sales. so pm if still looking. Im heading that way in the morning. here is what i could confirm via phone. both 12 are mines.

champ2/pirate black - 11.5,10,13 (kinda want the 11.5 too, lol)

champ1/white noise -13,11

I really want a pair of Burgundy Champs, is that the size 11 that is available? There are none around me unfortunately.

I'm not really up on NMDs like that. I want to get the maroon champs exclusive ones.

Am I playing myself if I pay 200 from a third party seller or is it an aight enough price?

Anybody get tan pk pairs from Arden? Called Wednesday afternoon, was told they would have plenty stock releasing Friday.

Called 15 mins to close tonight and first girl said they sold out Monday or Tuesday. I explained which shoe it was, was put on hold, dude answers with attitude and says they sold out Wednesday on PK pairs...

Their phone was busy all day sooo I'm guessing that plus timing didn't help but I'm trying to see if it's worth it to roll through when they open just in case

How do I tell if the Core Black Adidas NMD Reflective are real or not? Do they even have fakes of those yet?

Last edited:
Anybody get tan pk pairs from Arden? Called Wednesday afternoon, was told they would have plenty stock releasing Friday.

Called 15 mins to close tonight and first girl said they sold out Monday or Tuesday. I explained which shoe it was, was put on hold, dude answers with attitude and says they sold out Wednesday on PK pairs...

Their phone was busy all day sooo I'm guessing that plus timing didn't help but I'm trying to see if it's worth it to roll through when they open just in case

What's up bro, I got a pair from Arden on Wednesday, it was a silent drop. I live in Stockton and I've been following this thread for a while. Saw people posting pics of other champs getting them so i just took the chance and drove out there.

Walked in 3 min after they put them out on Wednesday around noon. The girl at the register was kinda tripping and asked her manager if they release Friday, manager looked it up and said no release date and let me purchase. I would assume they've been cleaned out because I saw a bunch of younger dudes coming in after me. I got two pairs of beige and a black champs exclusive.

What's up bro, I got a pair from Arden on Wednesday, it was a silent drop. I live in Stockton and I've been following this thread for a while. Saw people posting pics of other champs getting them so i just took the chance and drove out there.

Walked in 3 min after they put them out on Wednesday around noon. The girl at the register was kinda tripping and asked her manager if they release Friday, manager looked it up and said no release date and let me purchase. I would assume they've been cleaned out because I saw a bunch of younger dudes coming in after me. I got two pairs of beige and a black champs exclusive.
They are most definitely gone imo. Reselling lurkers more than likely copped them. Guys that do it for a living. 

Even Fairfield Footaction was cleared out the morning of the original release and that location is in the middle of nowhere. 

Edit: Yep, per the above, they sold out Wednesday while most people were at work (afternoonish) Only chance you had to cop was if you were a local, you had the day off, college student nearby or reseller with no job. 

Last edited:

Repped. Saved me a trip, thanks

breaks my heart that i couldn't get the pk beige's for retail. oh well, the ship has sailed.

Back
Top Bottom