Adidas NMD thread

Sup guys i have question about the type of mesh used on the navy womens nmd that just dropped recently. Trying to grab a pair for my gf and fnl has a double rewards points this week. 

I almost got her this pair and a few months back but luckily went in store to check them out and the mesh was stiff and tight, it almost seemed like a thick canvas mesh, i was not impressed so I didnt get them.

I now see they have these navy ones online and im temped to grab them but i cant tell if the mesh is the same as the ones above. 

From the looks of it they look similar but im not quite sure. It also kind of looks like the japan mesh.. idk. if anyone has these in hand and can tell me if the material is like the greys or if its different that would be greatly appreciated.

These are the ones I am trying to get. 

Thanks in advanced.

to clarify; 

1. this is the JD Sports olive exclusive: (is this what people are calling mesh? the holes are a bit tighter. "Ballistic Nylon"?)

the tech earths and ink blues are the same material. midfoot line isn't stitching 

2. these are the just-released BB2790 olives (what is this material being referred to as? wool?)

-  midfoot line being stitched indicates this material.   

same material as:

same material as:

3. This is Circa/Circle Knit (CK)?:

4. This is wool?

5.  this is suede or sponge mesh? or what? (neoprene?)

6. OG Mesh

7. Primeknit (PK)

8. PK - "PK wool" (?)

Last edited:
^ @tr707   

That post should be consolidated and updated to the OP at the start of the thread. 
nerd.gif

• UPS Express €49.91
  • UPS Saver €49.91
  • UPS Expedited €159.50
  • UPS Worldwide Express PlusSM €228.97
mean.gif

Looking for NMD PKs size US9 online (EU) for around 200 eur shipped. Anywhere?? Im open to a lot of colorways...

Back
Top Bottom