Adidas NMD thread

West bay? I try to google and nothing.. trying to preorder the nmd bape but can't seem to find a legit one
you'll find it

I'm sure of it 
laugh.gif

Anyone have sizing input of the NMD R1's in "ballistic stretch nylon"? I really hate how the sizing on these fluctuate so drastically between the different material uppers...

In about eh,   1-2 weeks 

this thread and UB thread will be in the same ARRAY as REVSBB thread

Your Canceling Order Post will be coming next!

tongue.gif
mean.gif

In about eh,   1-2 weeks 

this thread and UB thread will be in the same ARRAY as REVSBB thread

Your Canceling Order Post will be coming next!

tongue.gif
mean.gif
Yeah, I can't see them fulfilling all these Bape orders (or triple blacks). But kudos if they do

are you guys going TTS on the babe NMDs? Just preordered a TTS on kdak, hope it works out (also hope I actually get it LMAO)

yeah I agree - more concerned with sizing. Went with my UB size but almost think I should of gone down .5

Honestly, either these WB "restocks" on the BAPEs are all from canceled orders or there will be countless cancellations. Unless Adidas does some type of BAPE GR, which is highly improbable.

yeah I agree - more concerned with sizing. Went with my UB size but almost think I should of gone down .5

i'm usually 9.5-10 i went with a 10 kinda wish i didnt
Honestly, either these WB "restocks" on the BAPEs are all from canceled orders or there will be countless cancellations. Unless Adidas does some type of BAPE GR, which is highly improbable.

thats honestly my take on it. people get cold feet and opt out, or get secured pairs elsewhere.

We still calling it WB or westbay? I actually liked Kodak better. I guess we can do real name too since it's a known site now.

how do you guys lace your NMD? I prefer keeping the stock laces on my Japan Blacks but that ish is long as hell

I got some 120cm 3M laces but too flashy for the blacks

I said this in the ultra boost thread like what magic sorcery is this?

Like i can't cop a single thing from ADC but like i can scoop triple black ultra boosts and bape NMDs from this site? For under what resale will be once they release? Something just seems fishy

But paypal got my back

:lol: :smh:

AGAIN

like the 5th BAPE restock

Simply amazing how the saga continues.
To those that hit, congrats & good luck.
Post the win and move on.

BUT if this thing blows up, please don't whine, b*tch and moan about the loss in multiple and multiple posts.
No one wants to see that. Seriously.

my size 7 black pharrell HU for this guys size 8 2016 breds, who wins? i asked for him to add $50 but we'll see what he says

No Twitter activity, ~40 IG followers, and 1 person likes them on FB.. 
eek.gif
Well, if they take PayPal, you have buyer protection that covers the shoes if they are fake. However, the risk with that is you may be required to ship the shoes back internationally if you wanted to dispute/put a claim in to receive a refund. Shipping can cost upwards of $45-50. 

Back
Top Bottom