Adidas NMD thread

I know it's not the popular or common opinion, but I've realized I just don't really like the PK NMDs. Main issue for me is I hate laces (yeah I'm weird). I always tie & tuck my laces on my UBs and other shoes and you just can't do that with PK NMDs really. Plus they just don't feel great on feet to me. Used to the tight feeling of UBs I guess. 

Anyways, just sold my used Japan Greys for $220. Figured better to make back what I paid for them + a bit more then keep a shoe I don't really like. And definitely not feeling the R2s. 

I know it's not the popular or common opinion, but I've realized I just don't really like the PK NMDs. Main issue for me is I hate laces (yeah I'm weird). I always tie & tuck my laces on my UBs and other shoes and you just can't do that with PK NMDs really. Plus they just don't feel great on feet to me. Used to the tight feeling of UBs I guess. 

Anyways, just sold my used Japan Greys for $220. Figured better to make back what I paid for them + a bit more then keep a shoe I don't really like. And definitely not feeling the R2s. 
Im the same, I never tie my shoes always just tuck them, works fine with the mesh R1s but not the PK. This is why the CS1 is my favorite of the NMD line.

OK, so after a week of L's and frustration, my small consolation prize arrived today.  Olive camo XR1 from JD Sports. Arrived in only four days, and no smashed box (although that was just lucky since they put them in a poly mailer bag, not a box, for shipping), AND I have to say, they are pretty sick in person.  Will try to do on foot pics tomorrow; if it stops raining here, I am planning to UN-DS those bad boys.  

OK, so after a week of L's and frustration, my small consolation prize arrived today.  Olive camo XR1 from JD Sports. Arrived in only four days, and no smashed box (although that was just lucky since they put them in a poly mailer bag, not a box, for shipping), AND I have to say, they are pretty sick in person.  Will try to do on foot pics tomorrow; if it stops raining here, I am planning to UN-DS those bad boys.  
Congrats!  

Can't believe JD Sports sends in mailer bags.  That's ghetto as hell. 

I hate that the lego's arent there, but, I'm hoping that means more boost cushion. 

Not feeling the R2 from what I've seen thus far but the jury's still out. Been patiently waiting on those TB NMD's though.

if anybody is looking for Bedwins or duck camo XR1s, send me a PM...got a place with almost FSR available on all cw's

Last edited:
eyes.gif

Dec can't come fast enough for new releases so I stop seeing reminders of how F'ed up this Bape release was. Even the MMJ was done better.
Just think if the Bapes were pk. Ha!

Anybody tired of the nmd design?

Not at all tired of the NMD and I can see from your pic a few posts back you aren't either. I am being a bit more selective with the ones I get tho as there are so many coming out.

Those saying the NMD is going the way of the Roche forget there are still a ton of dope collab options yet, more Pharrells on the way, and of course the chance to do another pitch black/red apple like giveaway.

Yeezys and NMDs are all I collect and going to keep it that way. :smile:

Was joking since only the Japanese did a raffle off that list. And a cr@p ton of people showed. Bet they didn't have a free for all brawl.
Your buddy did hit the jackpot though and then you hit for the hookup. Green or black pair? Dude deserves a few rounds.
Green pair, now monitoring the black pair's prices and then I'm pretty done

Am I the only one who's really looking forward the NMD R2 ??? D: 
I like the R2 but the colours doesn't excite me for the time being

Back
Top Bottom