Adidas NMD thread

Nah retail was 180 so plus tax almost $200 for my state
Either way, about $200 for the shoes and $40 for shipping and fees through ebay- which is what I said was their break-even point on there ($240)- so you wont see them listed for less but you can cut that middleman and their 10% out. I didn't know they were charging 180 anywhere though, the people that won were the UK pairs shipped to the US- under retail in some cases. Regardless, I have my pair and don't care what they're selling for at this point. If they were selling for 400 or more though best believe I would've taken the money again, they're nice- but $400 is more useful

KITH just restocked a few sizes - 8.0, 9.5, 11.5, 13 - of the OG NMDs. They're sold out now.
Same result as their last release, got to submit payment button and then OOS when i hit it- figured I would grab the 13 as a backup pair

KITH just restocked a few sizes - 8.0, 9.5, 11.5, 13 - of the OG NMDs. 
nthat.gif

Went for the 9.5 and got cart-jacked, but I was able to grab an 8 for my friend. This will be my 4th assist to my friends. 
laugh.gif

Went for the 9.5 and got cart-jacked, but I was able to grab an 8 for my friend. This will be my 4th assist to my friends. 
laugh.gif
I thought about the 8 but considering how big those fit my girl would be swimming in them, she can do a mens 8 in UB but even those are a little roomy on her. She has her coral pinks though, and more UB's than I have

this downtalk on the OGs is so stupid...just cause they are available now....which wont stay like that forever.

they are a beautiful pair of shoes, availability does not change that. 

only if you in this for all the wrong reasons....

this downtalk on the OGs is so stupid...just cause they are available now....which wont stay like that forever.

they are a beautiful pair of shoes, availability does not change that. 

only if you in this for all the wrong reasons....
+1

I'd say most (7,8 out of 10)  are here to make money

the other 20-30% is here to actually wear the shoes they buy

I think I'm with the og's are overrated crowd. IMO they look extra basic on my feet. The red and blue blocks don't pop hard enough compared to the vintage whites. Gonna try to flip em with cash for pharrells.

Last edited:
I think I'm with the og's are overrated crowd. IMO they look extra basic on my feet. The red and blue blocks don't pop hard enough compared to the vintage whites. Gonna try to flip em with cash for pharrells.
not looking for a fight but how can a pair be overrated when half of the people are just happy about getting and wearing them and the other half talks down on them for being overrated? 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly. The red/blue blocks look way better on the whites. There's a bunch of people that buy the OGs simply because they're the OGs. I would assume most people in this thread though are not those people.

OGs are iconic I guess in recent sneaker history.... resell prices are also not overboard at this point in time....

For the whites, really like them more than OGs as I've much lesser white shoes than black.... just worried af on how to keep them fresh....

white OGs did not work for me on feet AT ALL! gave them to a kid who was so hyped about getting them and who sent his father to pay and pick them up. one of the nicest transactions ever, i might add ^^

white OGs did not work for me on feet AT ALL! gave them to a kid who was so hyped about getting them and who sent his father to pay and pick them up. one of the nicest transactions ever, i might add ^^

Hmm, actually find both OGs and Whites pretty easily to outfit.... but saw a friend with whites on Sz13.... they look like boats... lol

Hmm, actually find both OGs and Whites pretty easily to outfit.... but saw a friend with whites on Sz13.... they look like boats... lol
i think for me its just the combination of the structure of the PK material and the color of it! it just looks like a white sock.

and i grew up in germany and saw a lot of this:

so maybe thats why i just like black socks better than white socks 
laugh.gif

i never really liked any white PK nmd on my feet.....

Last edited:
hahaha.... maybe that's the reason why I got the French biege instead of whites.... easier to keep clean and almostbyhe same color palette....

But saw some guys/gals on whites and they look dope though... to each his own I guess lol

Back
Top Bottom