Adidas NMD thread

I haven't been in the shoe game for like 12 years but a while back I went into an adidas tent sale and found these adidas elements refine that I fell in love with and would random look at shoes here and there. I really dug the alpha bounce got a pair. The. I saw the tubular radial and got a pair. I had seen nmd before but didn't know they where hard to find. I want to get some cause they look comfy but my local mall didn't any at all and I'm not sure I wanna travel all the way to the strip to see if they MIGHT have some. So I have a question my radials have a a little toe room so if I decided to get a nmd or nmd_xr1 would I get half a size down for a snug fit? I have wide/fat feet lol would the nmd not be a good fit?

got a call from fedex saying i have to pay $70 CAD in duties for a $190 CAD order for the solar red NMDs off of END.? is it just me or is this too much?..
on top of that i checked the tracking and it hasnt even passed customs yet, as its still in the states, so im really confused atm

Last edited:

got a call from fedex saying i have to pay $70 CAD in duties for a $190 CAD order for the solar red NMDs off of END.? is it just me or is this too much?..
on top of that i checked the tracking and it hasnt even passed customs yet, as its still in the states, so im really confused atm
Sorry to hear about that. I never had any custom issues ordering from END shipping to the states.

D*mn, if that's true your govn't screws you guys over worse than ours. Not even worth getting the mesh. Hopefully fellow Canuck will answer.

Sorry to hear about that. I never had any custom issues ordering from END shipping to the states.
D*mn, if that's true your govn't screws you guys over worse than ours. Not even worth getting the mesh. Hopefully fellow Canuck will answer.
i just find it really weird because ive ordered a pair of choc 750s off of goat and was only charged $40 for duties. 

i emailed fedex regarding the whole situation hopefully i can get it all sorted out, my friend has ordered a pair of mesh nmds from them and was only charged $34 for duties, which seems much more reasonable.

It's duty + local sales tax (hst/get/pst) + the ridiculous brokerage fee that FedEx/UPS/DHL will charge on top. So that sounds about right. There's a way to self-clear your package at your customs office but it'll take up a good chunk of your day to save a bit on fees.

https://borderbee.com/2014/01/13/how-to-self-clear-your-parcel-with-customs/

I'm in Canada too, I still have to get stuff shipped to the States because it's cheaper.

It's been a minimum of $70 to get shoes delivered directly to my door. Now I just get them shipped to a PO box in the US (pro of being in Niagara Falls, it's only a ten minute drive) that charges $5 to pick up a package. Way more inconvenient, but worth it.

UPS did the same thing when my EQT's were getting shipped. I told them to email me the paperwork and I'll clear the package myself, pretty simple process if you have the time to spare

Regarding custom duuty and tax, did you guys ever have any issue, especially ordering sneaker from eu region to UK?
And also from African to UK?
Would the tax be wallet-damaging much?

I have only seen pics of the kith x naked beige/caramel colour, any pics floating around of the other colour?

Back
Top Bottom