Adidas NMD thread

I'm a size 8.5 in my NMD CS1s and they fit perfectly. I'm working on a trade for a size 9 in the White Gum CS1s.

Do you think it'll be okay if I just add an insole? I'm just worried that the collar will be too loose.
I never owned the CS1 but I'm size 9us for r1 pk and size 9 CS1 Gum is a bit too tight. My big toe pretty much touches the tip of the shoe. I'm sure you will be fine. I regret wearing mine outside now :frown:

I'm a size 8.5 in my NMD CS1s and they fit perfectly. I'm working on a trade for a size 9 in the White Gum CS1s.

Do you think it'll be okay if I just add an insole? I'm just worried that the collar will be too loose.
I think the toebox would be really tight if you added an insole.  I had 8.5 and 9 in both the white gum and United Arrow cs1s and both sizes were pretty snug in the toebox just by its design, but the 8.5s fit better for me all-around. 9s were loose in the mid-foot and ankle even though the toebox was tight.  I wear 8.5 in PK r1s and 9 in UBs for reference.

Did anyone's W+H light grey NMDs come with an extra set of laces?  I just saw one of Ohitsteddy's youtube videos, and he said his came with a set of white + grey rope laces.  My pair didn't come with extra laces, and other videos I've seen didn't mention them.

edit:  got my pair from Packer, btw

Last edited:

Did anyone's W+H light grey NMDs come with an extra set of laces?  I just saw one of Ohitsteddy's youtube videos, and he said his came with a set of white + grey rope laces.  My pair didn't come with extra laces, and other videos I've seen didn't mention them.

mine didn't come with anything extra. got mine from Matches

They were from the ADO UB's

mine didn't come with anything extra. got mine from Matches
They were from the ADO UB's
ahh haha, thanks guys.  he gets so many shoes that i guess it's easy to get things mixed up.

special extra laces that only he got with his pair, and no one else did?  what is he smoking... oh wait.  
laugh.gif

Love this cw too bad 

The blue one reminds me of the previous blue camo glitch pattern. Absolutely beautiful. Missed out so this is about close enough. The black streaks mess a clean look for these red ones. See how this drop goes.

Yea i missed on the datamosh raffle. Sucks. I saw the notification but i was rushing to drive to see the first pitch of the mariners game and forgot all about it when i got there.

O hopefully some of yall eat

Those are super boring

Feels like they've already dropped em like 3 times just with slight variations.

Last edited:
Those are super boring

Feels like they've already dropped em like 3 times just with slight variations.
I'm all in for the triple blacks

There's yet to be a GR version of those and I ain't paying no 2K for that friends and family glitch pair 

They could be doing so much more with the R1.

Give us these already

View media item 2432168
I lost track of the full pic that crop is from but there was a whole wall of really promising colorways that just seemed to never release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom