Adidas NMD thread

The funniest bit is they totally messed up their last big raffle.

Announced a one hour window for the yeezys and ran it an hour early. 

They're just trying to hard....signing off their little love letter with "fair?" lmao

Last edited:

The funniest bit is they totally messed up their last big raffle.

Announced a one hour window for the yeezys and ran it an hour early. 

They're just trying to hard....signing off their little love letter with "fair?" lmao
Their cream V2 drop worked pretty well

Lol, so many of you lack any sense of empathy. As far as I can tell, SNS only posted their announcement about the registration on their social media right as they opened sign ups, not any time prior.

SNS is a company that sells to and ships worldwide. It was midnight in Japan, 1AM in Australia and 3AM in New Zealand. Those people woke up in the morning in time for work and saw they missed out completely, even though all they've been told by SNS was that the shoes are releasing on the 12th. Those are the people I feel sorry for, I don't see how it was their fault they missed out.

Last edited:
^ Nurp 

Check their insta post to see how well that went 

Opened and closed registration earlier than announced. Either to troll or they couldn't figure out their own timezone conversions

Last edited:
People in here ravaging for that 4% chance . If this would be the last or fitst L they'll ever got 

Yep, they shouldnt have changed the release,they can just split it,problem solved. Now more work for them, checking verified accounts, traffic on release date. Now my/our chances of winning or copping decreases big time. Smh

This link was everywhere. Even Sole links posted it. Now everyone has their account generators and bots set for tomorrow.
mean.gif

Fyi: SNS also emailed that NMD registration announcement.
Noticed that after I saw the chauie chauie guy's initial post.
Pointless to debate now. Just gotta go with the now.

wow, this thread is crap. yall are really mad sns is opening the sign ups again? You didnt have a chance in the first place anyway.

Lol, so many of you lack any sense of empathy. As far as I can tell, SNS only posted their announcement about the registration on their social media right as they opened sign ups, not any time prior.

SNS is a company that sells to and ships worldwide. It was midnight in Japan, 1AM in Australia and 3AM in New Zealand. Those people woke up in the morning in time for work and saw they missed out completely, even though all they've been told by SNS was that the shoes are releasing on the 12th. Those are the people I feel sorry for, I don't see how it was their fault they missed out.
SNS is still a european company.....we euro-guys also have to use twitter notifications and stuff like that for international releases....wake up late at night so we dont miss it....or even wake up multiple times!

does ron ron care about euro-guys? or any other american retailer that ships to europe? 

so if a euro-retailer like SNS does such a hyped release, i really dont care about people in japan, nz, australia, usa or where the fu** you live at this point.

if you want a pair, then act like it. 

4 hours was more than enough to give everyone a fair chance....3 hours would have been even better in my eyes. 

this is the way it works today....no one cares if you have to work, or sleep or walk your dog or whatever....

its really sad how SNS is handling this for their customers....not doing the online release at the same time with instore makes it even worse, since 80-90% of the buyers at their stores are known resellers and are now able to also try online. 

Last edited:

SNS is still a european company.....we euro-guys also have to use twitter notifications and stuff like that for international releases....wake up late at night so we dont miss it....or even wake up multiple times!

does ron ron care about euro-guys? or any other american retailer that ships to europe? 

so if a euro-retailer like SNS does such a hyped release, i really dont care about people in japan, nz, australia, usa or where the fu** you live at this point.

if you want a pair, then act like it. 

4 hours was more than enough to give everyone a fair chance....3 hours would have been even better in my eyes. 

this is the way it works today....no one cares if you have to work, or sleep or walk your dog or whatever....

its really sad how SNS is handling this for their customers....not doing the online release at the same time with instore makes it even worse, since 80-90% of the buyers at their stores are known resellers and are now able to also try online. 
Sure that's what you would like but that's not what the dude who owns the company wants

He want's everyone to have a fair chance so that's what is happening

Sure that's what you would like but that's not what the dude who owns the company wants

dude, i would be the last one who would not want a "fair" release.....but no one else does it. its always the euro-shops that want more fame and more hype, but without thinking about their local customers. and that is the truth....

yeezy supply and other american retailers do not even ship to europe anymore, and if they do, its crazy expensive. 

i know it may be hard for americans to accept this....

Last edited:

dude, i would be the last one who would not want a "fair" release.....but no one else does it. its always the euro-shops that want more fame and more hype, but without thinking about their local customers. and that is the truth....

yeezy supply and other american retailers do not even ship to europe anymore, and if they do, its crazy expensive. 

i know it may be hard for americans to accept this....
It's not that I'm saying you don't want a fair release and I also don't find it hard to accept that it is tough for you guys to get sneakers are certain times due to time zone conversions. What I said wasn't meant to be a dig at you

All I'm saying is SNS wants these to be a fair worldwide release which is why they're doing what they're doing. Not saying if it's right or wrong, just stating the reason on why they're reopening registration

It's not that I'm saying you don't want a fair release and I also don't find it hard to accept that it is tough for you guys to get sneakers are certain times due to time zone conversions. What I said wasn't meant to be a dig at you

All I'm saying is SNS wants these to be a fair worldwide release which is why they're doing what they're doing. Not saying if it's right or wrong, just stating the reason on why they're reopening registration

The dude that owns the company made up the rules. Cry babies cried so he changed the rules in the middle of the game. Also I don't know why he is saying there was no prior knowledge of when the registration would be. I didn't dream reading it and just know to go on the site at the stated time through telepathy.

Back
Top Bottom