Adidas NMD thread

Nothing SNS can do about it, because they aren't making a single cent from you, purely due to exchange "commissions" by the bank.

Although they MAY give you a small discount code out of goodwill.

But yeah, it does happen, although most of the time my credit card don't have any "different" valuation unless it's more than a day, but sometimes it even goes up haha.
Bro how did you do , did you get a pair ? Your size must have been madness ... 

sent an email to SNS yday about how I got payment successful but not cancel or confirmation email and they still gotten back to me lol 

sent an email to SNS yday about how I got payment successful but not cancel or confirmation email and they still gotten back to me lol 
Why don't you just check the order history under your account?

If it shows up then you're good, if not you took an L

Simple

Sns NMDs do look unique. But I can say with confidence that I won't be getting any NMDs above retail for quite some time. I've learnt to not say never, as I thought I wouldn't cop any more NMDs after French beige.

Unsurprisingly caved and got the WM R2s as I like the look and apparently R2s are comfier. the big block at the side hurts my foot while standing, but walking def more comfy.
Will throw in the UB insole the next time I wear them for sure.

Anyone know what production numbers are looking like on this next R1 glitch pack, specifically the white/oreo? Wondering if I can walk in to Champs on sat and cop or if I should just cave and cop for $210 resale now.

WTF TTS? What olive pair do you have. I've heard you can full size down in the linen pack
From what I understood in his post, he wants to know how the Glitch White fits? I don't think he's talking about the linen pack, or I might have misunderstood. Apologies. 

damn 1 size sold for 1.5 on goat 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ahh my bad bro, totally forgot they did a "glitch white" that wasn't full PK. Yea I'm with ya, non PK Nmd TTS, PK 1/2 to full size down.
Cool stuff.

It's super confusing when you guys (I assume your in the States) talk about packs and colourways etc, then try to find the same over here in SA. We just get random drops as the shops don't really care about what they're called etc. It's just "Olive NMD" or " Grey / White". Takes me a while to properly identify them. 

Cool stuff.

It's super confusing when you guys (I assume your in the States) talk about packs and colourways etc, then try to find the same over here in SA. We just get random drops as the shops don't really care about what they're called etc. It's just "Olive NMD" or " Grey / White". Takes me a while to properly identify them. 

As in south Aus? If so I know your feel man. I'm in ACT, lucky to get a GR UB here.

As in south Aus? If so I know your feel man. I'm in ACT, lucky to get a GR UB here.
Ha ha. Close! In South Africa! At least you guys are a lot more exposed to EU / US trends etc. We always seem to be getting things so much later. It's frustrating. 

Still no shipping from SNS                                                                     lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom