Adidas NMD thread

My TBs seemed to fit another .5 size bigger than either of my monochrome pairs. Yayyy, more adidas sizing problems!

Seriously? :smh: my Tri-color nmds are a 10.5 and fit good...so i got TBs in a 10.5. I really hope they fit the same. Im an 11 in v2s...and a 10.5 in UB 3.0 (except triple blacks which for some reason fit really tight in a 10.5...)

adidas :smh: :smh: :smh:

my tb nmds shipped super fast from adc. got tracking sat, monday afternoon , they were already here. fastest adc had ever been to me.

Damn that is indeed very quick. I'm surprised Fedex actually picked up the package over the weekend. Usually they don't and wait until Monday.

Seriously? :smh: my Tri-color nmds are a 10.5 and fit good...so i got TBs in a 10.5. I really hope they fit the same. Im an 11 in v2s...and a 10.5 in UB 3.0 (except triple blacks which for some reason fit really tight in a 10.5...)

adidas :smh: :smh: :smh:
I prefer the size 12.5. Got olive 3.0 UB in that size and it has the toe room I like but is not a baggy fit.

Got the TB UB in a 12 and they are tight. Went with a 12 in thr TB NMD and I def think I could have went with a 11.5 with the amount of extra toe room I have but the width is perfect. There is no support to the shoe besides the black line at the front and it is ever so slightly hugging my foot.

Mine came in (13.5) and fit alittle roomy woulda been fine with a 13 but oh well. the shoe box got totally destroyed during shipping though :frown:. I just ripped the shoe sticker off the box and put it on my old nmd r1 mesh box and threw those out so Im not too mad.

Mine came in (13.5) and fit alittle roomy woulda been fine with a 13 but oh well. the shoe box got totally destroyed during shipping though :frown::. I just ripped the shoe sticker off the box and put it on my old nmd r1 mesh box and threw those out so Im not too mad.
Where's yours from?

worldbox is legit
+1 Worldbox is legit. A chain store in Warsaw (and maybe other areas too). Been to a couple of them and they had OG NMD's on shelf as of a couple weeks ago (not online though - only in store). With currency conversion, the TB's are slightly over $200USD retail (which is the normal price in Warsaw, even directly from ADC).

IMG_0081.JPG
Seven with super fast delivery as usual. Love that place.

Of the TB's ive ordered I'm definitely happiest with the overall look of the NMD. A pure black shoe is just better than a shoe labeled triple black but with clear hints of grey in the material.

Like the other R1's, maybe it's adidas in Japanese? Or the 3 in front of the Japanese letters could mean 3 stripes? I don't know. Got the all whites last Friday and they are my first NMD. Might pass up the Black and Red 13s Jordan's Saturday and see about getting those zebras that come out this week. Love Jordan's but I have so many black and red pairs of Jordan's and I'd honestly prefer the All Stars/playoffs and flints. Would love to get the TBs but don't think I can find them at retail anymore. Zebras aren't going to be too hard to get/hyped? Sorry new to NMDs.

They can't be had for retail but slightly over retail on Goat/StockX is available.

You're looking at 20-30 more. If you really want them id say the extra 20 would be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom