Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Go with the same size as your stans. The toe box on the EQT 93s is roomy, but in a comfortable way. Both of mine are a us 10.5 / uk 10 and fit great.

The trick with adidas originals, at least with the last few EQTs is to go off the UK size. I'm a US 10, UK 9, but in these the US 10 listed as a UK 9.5, which makes it really a US 10.5. Hope that makes some sense.

Haha I don't know what to do, I should take it TTS or 8us?

edit: Also I have somewhat wide feet

Last edited:

4th if July can't come any faster!

Evenin' Fellas! Question - How do the ZX Flux fit?  I'm an 8.5 in the ZX 710s, does the Flux fit similar? Thanks!

Evenin' Fellas! Question - How do the ZX Flux fit?  I'm an 8.5 in the ZX 710s, does the Flux fit similar? Thanks!

I don't have the zx 710s, but my fluxes are 1/2 size smaller than my torsion allegras/integrals and zx8000s

All with white outsoles. Hopefully when we're able to use that app to create our own pairs, there will be the capability to change outsole/midsole colors.

Anyone know if the cheetah's with the pink/redish striped will be a men's release

It's the same pair that's currently on Journey's that's listed as a women's shoe. I remember seeing a black stripe cheetah print pair overseas, but not sure if it was a women's sample pair or a men's release.

In that picture above, I believe back 4 are women's, front 4 are men's.

Back
Top Bottom