Adidas ORIGINALS updates

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
Not to mention the 3M heeltab that although red, Reflects in gold... pure PIFF...

are there currently any decent promo codes for adidas site better than the mailing list 15% off?

Eastbay has the red Campus left in 5,6, and 11. Not sure where the news finally broke, but they went fast today.

Dr. Jays has 11,12,13.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any spots that have the Red or Blue Pharrell x Stan Smith? I wasn't aware of this release until yesterday afternoon unfortunately. I called all the shops I could but they didn't have a 10.5 in either color. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey guys, this is my first time posting in a while and I know most of you are going crazy over the Stan smith's but I really could use some help finding the kopenhagen pair of adidas eqt 93 from the city pack. I know I'm super late but just got the tokyo's and they're amazing so I really need to get my hands on the kopenhagen ones which are what got me interested in this silhouette anyway.

Hey guys, this is my first time posting in a while and I know most of you are going crazy over the Stan smith's but I really could use some help finding the kopenhagen pair of adidas eqt 93 from the city pack. I know I'm super late but just got the tokyo's and they're amazing so I really need to get my hands on the kopenhagen ones which are what got me interested in this silhouette anyway.

What size?

I just received my Stan Smith x Pharrell red's today and they are really nice. The leather isn't bad and they do fit true to size.

I'm usually an air max guy but I really like the Adidas eqt 93 , just ordered from oneness

Back
Top Bottom