ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I thought the all whites were dope when I first saw the pictures. But now that I've had more time to sit on it, it's gonna be a ***** trying to keep them joints clean. #teamwearmykicks

didn't they debut the grey 750s like a week before release at the grammys last year?

you never know, they could announce something on the 11th to be released that weekend.
I hope your right really don't want to wait to catch L

So Help Me God

wins the poll i bet!

People love the Yeezus lingo and will keep the pedestal under him.. 
I honestly like So Help Me God the most but since I feel this Kanye going back to his backpack rap days I feel like it should be called Graduate School or something as a call back.

any idea on when the next yeezy release in dropping?
looking like it's between the all white 350 or an updated version of the PB.

cant wait for the next 350 to release! its crazy how the prices for turtle doves keep going up, makes me regret not getting a second pair when pairs were under 1k

got field access to the Pro Bowl yesterday... my main goal was to meet and chop it up with Tyrod Tayler... done.

then AP came around so I had him sign my left moon rock, and had Richard Sherman sign my right moon rock. their reaction to signing Yeezys was awesome. when I asked them to do it, both had their eyebrows raised and gave the "oh man, yeah okayyyy" people in the crowd were tripping out too.

View media item 1893034View media item 1893035
Is the marker erasable?

Love it how dudes have conversations with you, get information that could be helpful and go dark on you :nerd:

I can't figure out what bothers me more about the yeezy. It's not the price or the resellers. It's the fakes. I can't even spend my 1200 confidently.

Is FC any better than people in this thread in determining fakes?
they look at the inside tag and the soles when they take them in, its like a 10 sec process 
laugh.gif

what do you guys think, both my DS Oxford Tan 350's sz 4.5 & 8 for a DS pair of Triple Black 750's sz 8 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom